9 Words Women Use

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by neverdie, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neverdie

neverdie Guest

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying the really bad word

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

:tongue::blink::biggrin::laugh:

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

You know, that is so me.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

i love that:biggrin: it describes me lol

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

describes some women I know, but not all. :laugh:

5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:laugh:

6. *shifty eyes*

*shifty eyes* Active Member

totally describes me and most of my friends...

7. New-Hope

New-Hope Well-Known Member

I LOL'd when I saw this :laugh:

That is so me...

8. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:laugh: Wow.

9. bloodysunday

bloodysunday Well-Known Member

LOL seen that before.

Once heard a conversation between an adult student and a lecturer in a lecture. The lecturer was a woman the student a male.

The lecture was something to do with anatomy and physiology (I forget exactly what).

Lecturer: You will have to trust me on this one.

Student: Trust you?? How do you expect me to trust you?? You bleed for approx 5-7 days every month and yet you do not die. No! I will never trust you

Lecturer: In that case, you have no business in my class

10. tesseract

tesseract Well-Known Member

May I make a correction please?

11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:agreed: res :laugh:

12. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

lol these are so true

13. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member