Not open for further replies.
  1. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What is OK?

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Lullo,, we need a little more from you to go with.. how are you doing now and what is going on atm.. tc, Jim

4. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Whats up lullo?

:hug:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i sometimes write those words out too hun to try to convince me im okay but inside iam in so much pain Please hun let us know how you are doing okay let t he pain out here and the sadness and we will work through it together hugs

6. Cpt-Fantastic

i cant live on, im alone and have nobody left

7. texaskitty

You are not alone, we are here.

I knew we are cyber but there are real people behind the words.

Let us know what is going on.

You can forum PM me anytime sweetie

:HUG:

8. Cpt-Fantastic

im just at the end, i got nothing left to live for. if i would've known it was gonna get this difficult, i feel like katrina with no fema

9. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Lullo what are you struggling with at the moment?

10. Norma Jean

Norma Jean New Member

Lullo, people who dont understand how unbearable it can be can try to help, but if they only knew...Every morning I wake up I feel like I'm in a nightmare, sleep is my only reprieve

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

I am all alone and no one would discover me until probably nexy year, this is not the way my life was supposed to turn out... No friends, no $'s, health deteriorating and its mostly self inflicted..I used to be a glowing, successful, admired person,..now I have become a disgrace.

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

Anyone out there in a situation that is like a nightmare and its always there, everytime I wake up I think how the heck did my life end up like this, it wasn't supposed to be like this...so much wasted potential..

11. texaskitty

lullo :hug:

I am so sorry you are feeling this way, its awful, been there myself.

Just try to take it an hour or a minute at a time, try to do things that make you feel better.

And if your mood gets too bad please do seek professional help. You deserve good things and that includes help.

As always, you can forum pm me if you need me to talk/vent/chat whatever.

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.