Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ajean, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajean

Ajean Well-Known Member

I'm so scared. My migraine wont let up, I've fallen at least a dozen times now and now I'm having a panic attack and I can't quit crying.

The only thing they can do to reduce the pain is to put me in a hospital and stick an iv in me and give me drugs that make the anxiety worse.

Last time they did that I ended up making myself bleed by scratching my face and throwing my body around and having half of the ward think I had lost my mind.

I just want to sleep. Just sleep and not wake up ever again. It hurts so much I can barely move. I've tried every drug on the market for migraines, nothing really works.

I know where the big veins in my arms and hands are. I know what it would take to rupture them.

I hate that I can't think about anything else. That I can't think of anything worth living for.

I just want the pain to stop. I could try to cope with the rest of my life if it would just stop.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Unfortunately, it does sound like you are in need of medical attention again. Please make sure you tell the provider of your past experiences so that other medications can be prescribed. I am sure that this pain is awful, but it seems like seeking this treatment would be your best bet right now.
  3. Ajean

Ajean Well-Known Member

It'll be at least another three hours before anyone can take me to the ER... even the thought of going makes my anxiety shoot through the roof.
  4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear Ajean,

I am also sorry the pain reached this stage. Also, I hope you have gotten medical help from the hospital now so they can reduce the pain from the migraine, and that your experience there is smoother this time so the anxiety does not ratchet up to where you reach your breaking point….maybe someone can come with you to the hospital, if that comforts you….just a thought. Take care, and I wish you nothing but relief. :hug: I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello.. I have migrains also..What they give me in the OR is a shot of demhorall for pain and a shot of phenagrin for the nausea..That cocktail usually puts my lights out for about six to eight hours... When I wake no more headache..I usually take an Imitrex when I first feel one comeing on..Sometimes they work other timesnothing.. Those are the times I end up in the hospital..I wish you luck and hope this helped some..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.