Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by tinker22fly, Jan 5, 2012.

1. tinker22fly

tinker22fly Member

My friend, bless her listens to me go on n on about the same stuff, n i just cnt help but think shes getting sik of hearing it. I need to find someone who i can cry on, i need to talk to somebody but no body cares anymore. Even people here say they do, really they dnt
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can pm me anytime hun i will listen i may not have best advice but i do care so please know if you need someone to just vent to vent away okay hugs
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear Jasmin,

Yes, please let things out here if you would like....we really are willing to lend an ear and be the best listeners we can be. Now, I know it might not seem like we care, but in a sense we decide to come here without pay....to try to seek support for ourselves, cultivate rewarding relationships, and/or give to the community by supporting each other whenever we are able to....The list goes on.

On another note, please know you are welcome to post here and let things out whenever you would like....and as for your dear friend, maybe being upfront and honest with her about what you're telling us could help ease the tension you feel in the relationship.....so that this friendship bond can strengthen. She sounds like a great human being, as do you, and I appreciate how considerate you are of her. Are there others you can confide in aside from people on these forums? I don't know you or her, but from what you said above - your instincts - maybe she does feel like she is struggling to handle listening to your problems at the current rate....I know how tough it can be for others to stay strong while giving so much, so selflessly, so often. As a matter of fact, I once lost contact with one wonderfully kind fellow, like your friend, whom I let things out to for much of the same reasons. If I had been more considerate, like you are being, and realized how much of a toll my relationship was taking on him, the friendship more likely would have lasted. Take good care, and I wish you the best.....keep reaching out! My hope is things will start to turn around for you soon. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012