Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

scared. Here we go again. Wanting to feel pain to help the hurt lessen.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry that you feel scared and hurt. I really hope it's something that will pass soon.

3. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that your feeling hurt and scared. I hope that those feelings pass by quickly. :hug:

Trevor,

4. Witty_Sarcasm

If by feeling pain you mean self-harm, I'm sorry that you have to do that but I can understand why you feel the need to do it. I just hope that you will be able to find a distraction.

5. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I can understand if you meant self-harm by pain because that's understandable. I hope like Christy said you find a distraction that can help you stay away from self harm. I hope tomorrow goes better for you and that the scarred and hurt goes away. :hug: I'm also here if you need someone to talk to.

Trevor,

6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Whatever makes or lessens the hurt is good with me. I feel I am just going through the motions of everyday living, getting one foot in front of the other and no more. The sui thoughts seem natural in a way, which of course they are not. Its wanting this to be over with, for others not to feel pain, not to have to go through what they are experiencing. Its wanting an escape, of some fashion. Its mourning for what has been lost and for what has yet to be lost.

7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Anyone?

8. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I am here my friend.

9. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

And me , as well ;)

10. Witty_Sarcasm

I'm here too, feel free to message anytime