Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daman1

daman1 Member

Wednesday 22nd february 2012 is my last day on earth and i can't wait for my life to end. The pain i've been dealing with since October 2010 will finally end. Depression is the worst feeling and emotion i've ever experienced and there's no escaping it when i think i've gotten over it, it drags me back into its claws and tear's me apart piece by piece and theres no escaping from it it's hell on earth.
    All i want is to escape from myself and have peace of mind and this is the only way of freeing myself from this misery i've been experiencing i really can't take it any more coz i feel like i'm mad but i know i'm not.

Dunno why i'm posting this seemed like a good idea at the time but i hope anybody whos suffering from depression find's a better way than i did.
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, daman. I'm sorry to hear you're in such distress and pain. What has happened to make you feel this way?
  3. daman1

daman1 Member

I split up from my girlfriend in October 2010 she's the only girl i've ever loved and i couldn't get over her which caused me to go into a deep depression i tried to kill myself last may and ended up in hospital for 5 days i came out got help and i changed, got better and managed to get out of my depression until recently it's come back and i promised myself if i ever felt as bad as i did when i had my depression i wouldn't go through that experience again and i wouldn't wait for it to disappear i would end my life rather than go through all that misery again coz im not strong enough to go through all that again. Since this tuesday it's come back and all i think about is killing myself and it's driving me mad and i can't cope with it and this is the only way out. Sorry for the depressing reply but thanks for the interest:smile-new:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi daman1 depression cycles hun but with meds the cycle will not be as long or as deep okay If you reach out now and get the support you need now you will not be in such deep pain as before Talk to you doctor okay give yourself a chance to be pulled out more quickly this time hugs
  5. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Damian - a little over 4 months ago, i was where you're at, the meds weren't working, the pain was beyond what I could stand. Fortunately, there was a compassionate police officer at my last attempt who talked me down. After hospitalization, I found this forum.

It was full of people who actually understood me, who had been where I was.None of the docs or therapista I'd seen knew anything about what I was going through, except what they'd read in textbook, or heard in a lecture. Don't get me wrong, they have their place. But when I'm contemplating ending my life, I'd rather talk to someone who's been there.

I found that it was ok to let people help me. And all it took was starting a post or sending a PM (private message)

This forum is full of caring people, we care for each other

Sticj around for a little while. Post some, get some of that pain out of your mind. You won't be criticized or comdemned (stay within the common-sense FAQ)

Get to know some of us. We want to help you. You CAN live without the pain

You're important to us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.