Discussion in 'Let it all out...' started by thedeafmusician, Nov 14, 2006.

1. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

please.... please just stop already... just fucking stop............ i dont understand why don't you two just divorce? it isnt as if you dont live seperate lives already.... heck i'm even separate from you guys too........... just please please please please stop..... i can only blast music so loud........ please................................................................

dad you're scaring me........... please........... dont let it happen again... i dont want any more nightmares again............ nononnononononononononoooooo :cry:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2006
  2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Hun im so sorry your parents are divorcing. But perhaps its better for you, the fights, the ignoring each others, the silence is going to come to an end. Just to let you know, my parents had decided not to get divorced before im 18 and i went through hell with them. Do understand your sadness and hope you wont get angry at them, it wont help. They are two adults, and no matter what you wish, i dont believe they will listen to you. Try to remember all the good moments you had together. Stay strong and keep your chin up. Love you with all my heart and hope you will stay strong in this horrible time.
    Beret

3. thedeafmusician

they arent divorcing though!!!!!!!! I said i WISH they would... but they arent... i can only be strong for so long.........

4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Im sorry hun Beret

5. thedeafmusician

sok...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2006
  6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

wish i had better words for you, but parents can be real stupid. you seem to have go though the same hell i did, they dont divorce and we need to take all the tension, the fights and the silence in our home. hope your parents are going to resolve their issues and not to get you involved with their problems.
    Luv ya, stay stron (i know you can)
    Beret

7. thedeafmusician

thats alright... now theyve started talking normally again... which means either it'll get solved (yeah right... more like pushed under the carpet for next time), dad'll get angry again and start yelling and throwing things, or one or the other will leave the house for the night. if its mum dad'll go look for her... if its dad mum'll just come into my room to complain. she needs to see someone OTHER than me........ but she wont..... ugh!!!!!!!! :wallbash:

on second thoughts i wish i could run away. but then it would just complicate things even more.

luv ya too beret :hug: and i guess i will somehow stay strong...... i usually manage somehow miraculously

8. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Hun that truly does suck. Things get pushed under the carpet, until the next major fight. Then dad stays away for the night and when he comes back they try to pretend as if nth has happened. AWRGH how much does that suck. Unfortunatly i know to well what you are talking about and i hope someone can tell you anything but to stay strong (i wouldnt know what else to tell you). Perhaps you want to talk to your mom and tell her that it is too much for you to have her talking to you after THEIR problems; cuz u cant solve them :( . Again im always here for you if you need to talk and i would be happy to receive pms from you hun. NEVER forget URE A STAR
    Love, Beret

9. thedeafmusician

I dont know what to say to her anymore.... i mean how do you tell someone who's hysterically upset that you cant deal with talking to them? its easier said than done... i just cant wait until i'm old enough to leave myself. it sucks being my age sometimes...

turns out he never left.... I dont know what they did, but now i'm home alone with no idea wtf Mum and dad are doing... Dads prolly left for work now but no idea where mum is and i'm cursing the fact that i dont have the key to the back door or side gate so I can go to the backyard. :dry:

bah oh well.... i'll live. Somehow... thanks for the replies Beret.... :hug:

10. thedeafmusician

shes hysterical... she needs help... but i cant give it to her... she freaked when i went to the garden to visit my dogs and i wasnt in the house when she came back from wherever it was she went. she needs help.... i'm scared for her.... but i cant help her.... and i'm stuck until monday because i have no school. i cant leave here.... it'd be the end of her if i did... but i cant really stay either, or else it'll be me that goes insane... i hate it!!!!!!!