Status
Not open for further replies.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
No hun I won't let you quit okay you take a rest away you find a place quiet just for you for awhile but no you cannot quit okay hugs to you

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
C...all I can say, is that you are not allowed to; that's right...allowed to...you mean so much to me, that the thought of not hearing from you for more than a few days hurts, let alone, you hurting yourself in any way...you know I am here, that we have been down this very trying road together...I need you...again, that's right; need you...and no, having other friends is not good enough...I want you in my life until we are too old to remember who the heck we are...talk to me; you have never over stayed your welcome...I deeply love you

PS...you have truly had it more difficult than anyone could imagine...it is not fair that someone as good and as giving as you should have to go through that...as you always say, wish I could do something to protect you from all of this...but all I have is my 'undying' love and respect

Gentlelady

You have been a wonderful, surprising, support to me recently. To have someone who's compassion for others is so evident and to share that quality of yours with me humbles me greatly.

I have said much recently, quitting, running away, hibernating and of course the ultimate good bye. I'm here, because of people like you. So let us now return the favor please. :hug:

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I don't know what's going on in your life, but you are well-liked and very appreciated here, so I hope that you decide not to leave. Maybe take some time away if it's helpful, but I hope you do return soon.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
C, you are very much loved here and have done nothing be be supportive, loving and caring to all of us here. Don't quit, let us try and give you all the love and support you give us on a daily basis :hug:

No you cannot quit. :hug:
I can still remember it was you who have saved me from being banned from the forum during the first few months i joined here. One crazy fella in same country as me with similar IP address (public wi-fi) created a storm in chat and encouraged suicide here and I was almost banned for it but you have been fair enough to look at my number of helpful posts in the forum and allow me to stay. For this, I cannot let you quit. You are someone I always remembered talking to in the chat room (first admin). Please don't quit. And I love you too. :hug: I missed your absence in the forum. Please do keep posting and don't quit.

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. I am trying, but know deep down I am failing. Shant be long. Take care of yourselves and stay safe. You are beautiful people inside and out. :hug:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I am glad you keep trying hun and with support and help you will be okay downward spiral can be scary i know but you stay safe ok you are beautiful inside and out too hugs

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
gentlelady, we all have those times when we think, deep down inside, that we are failing. "Deep down" seems to be one of the places where the voice of depression hides and then arises to mess with our minds.

You bring so much light to others, you draw out the hope and good in others - perhaps do those things for yourself now, too. I care about you very much and will support you however I can, so please just ask. :arms:

Perhapsa3

Don't quit. This site provides support for individuals when they need help most. Know that for those who choose to go the other way do receive some measure of comfort no matter what they decide. Enjoy your break.:)

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
C! I'm sorry I didn't see this until now. :hug: I hope everything is on the mend. Sometimes 'trying' is all we can do, but it's good enough. Hoping that you have a good break..

-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00