>>>>>>>

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by spidy, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I cant cry
    I cant get angry
    I dont know what to do
    I m here for everyone
    I no longer see a blissful sun
    I m mad
    I m stunned
    How the fuck
    I didnt see this mogrel bum

Im sorry daddy was meant to protect you
    Ive failed

WHY?

Dont get it let my daughter down i should have spotted this shit im so fucking pissed off i m going for murder

2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

And believe me i will <edit - OP request> i failed

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2012
  3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR always said id protect fucking hell why the fuck couldnt i see this FUCK im so pissed this has happened WHY WHY couldnt i protect my own daughter.I feel so fucking angrey i should have seen this as ive been through it.Why didnt i pick up on it ive let her down.I should have seen this FUCK.I m here for her help im really confused myself fuck how i mean how the fuck does this happen

4. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Oh hun massive :hug: for you. Please dont beat yourself up over this, dont be angry with yourself. You didnt pick up on it because you dont expect it it to happen. You havent let her down. I am so sorry it has happened to her, but she needs her daddy to be strong for her now. You have raised her well, but sometimes things happen to even the nicest people. She is a very brave girl. You and your family will get through this, but you need to stay strong.

5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Thankyou
    But we helped this little C---- once and hes had it all the time.Its all difficult now as his sis was abused so he should know better and now i really dont know im fucked with this whole thing cant even relay my message sorry so messed up as my daughter is

6. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

It will be hurting all of you, but dont take anything into your own hands, he will get what is coming to him. He should have known. The best thing anything can be done for him is when your little princess is ready to talk, is to press charges. Its come as a massive shock to all of you, and you have to be strong for her/
    It upsets me how anyone who could hurt someone so young and innocent, I hope he gets what he deserves. Be strong hun :hug:

7. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I m so sad i know how this affects your well being.Christ never thought ever happen to one of my own.I m fucking angry he is getting comfort right now as he threatened suicide might get in there myself im really going to go to war

8. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Fuck imk angry i will fuck him up

9. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I kill you for myself i kill myself for myself

10. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Dont do anything, it will only make matters worse, you need to be there for your daughter

11. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

OH not yet ive few beers yet.Ive learnt one thing in this life though get through 1 thing it throws another at you tests ya head how far before you break well its got me im going to jail will not let this mother fucker walk on this earth healthy and when i get out will be there to make its life a living hell

12. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

<Edited OP's request>

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2012
  13. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I dont want you to take this the wrong way... but if you were in prison, how would you be able to protect your daughter.

14. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Had 2 ppl give me words of wisdom thanx personunknown and acy im angry but pulled me bck a bit i appreciate that

15. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Gav, don't do anything! Please don't take matters into your own hands. I know you're angry, and you have every right to be. But more than ever right now, your daughter needs you. It's only going to hurt her if you end up in jail. Here if you want to talk, you can drop me a PM if you need to vent and get anything out. But please don't do something that will land you in jail!

16. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Yeah ya rght um just angry really dont even know how to deal with all this.My poor daughter in the end i have an idea but yeah very hard.Just really angry this happened guess my job now is support

17. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

You have every right to be angry, and no one will think badly because you are. But as wildcherry said, she needs you more than ever right now.

18. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I thank you all im trying yet everyone expects me to be strong which i am for all my kids yet they all go off im left here alone i think.To be honest my ex has come here while her hubby working cryed on my shoulder or she gone to her mums i have nowhere but here so im sorry.I dont even know where im at yet my daughter how far did this fucker go.I know not about us but how we failed is what we cant see.My daughter which is youngest of girls is so timid um for her to have this happen too i dont know i really dont know why GOD IS SO CRUEL she never ever deserved this where was i to PROTECT HER

19. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It's not easy to be strong, especially when you don't feel it. :hug: It isn't fair that your daughter has to go through this, but sometimes there are things nobody can protect against. Makes the world seem like a really cruel place. You love your kids though, and you do the best you can.
    Are you holding up OK?

20. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

No feels like ive failed her

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.