Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shuddertothink

shuddertothink Well-Known Member

i tried. and right now i dont care if anyone else thinks its selfish to take ur own life, i dont care anymore. ive wasted my life being selfless and putting everyone else needs before my own and that never got me anything at all not even a thank you. its my turn to be selfish. nothing ever gets better, not for me, its just one blow after another, and im shown daily that nobody give a crap about me, they just use me up and toss me aside. ive made my decision i dont want to do this anymore. i have a life you can only get rid of. i dont even know why im posting this in here, maybe i just wanted someone to know i existed. im sorry i cant wake up to another day of this, i just cant. first part is already been done so now its time for the second. play "coward i am" by jeffrey emerson in memory of me. goodbye everybody im sorry

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Matt i do hope you do something for YOU hun and that is go to hospital or call crisis line and get the help and support you deserve hun. You are important and you need some help right now to feel better to be safe so hun call hospital now and go in and get some help ok hugs

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Matt are you still about? please do as TE says...
    Instead of leaving, start doing things for 'you' so that life offers you some meaning :hug:

4. BornAgain

BornAgain Well-Known Member

You haven't gotten even a thanks because you have been doing things for selfish people, use your spirit of helping and giving to the people in most need, the most humble and the poor, you will not only get thanks, but will be given blessings in exchange, you will feel your life has a deeper meaning and find yourself surrounded by great people.

God bless you.

5. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

Hey pal can you share why your so alone and hurt? If it makes any difference screw the world, you deserve another chance, don't let everyone who hurt you win. I hope you can hang on. Wishing you the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.