99 bottles of beer

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LetItGo, Aug 12, 2007.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

If onee of themshoud happn to fall
    tjatsl 98 boottles of vbeer wpt

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Oy you I need help..get on fecking msn sometime this year:mad: getting ready to throw html books, recipes and computer out the fecking window:mad:

BTW Matt.. :wub:

3. Terry

Fuck it, I've had about 3 hours sleep in as many days..am now stewed to the gills and dont give a shit..yeah lets just drink ourselves silly and fuck everything else.
    I hope I have fucked my liver and don't wake up tomorrow...should I ever actually sleep:dry:

Sorry Matt have lost the plot..hijacked thread and generally behaved like a prat. Will take meself off before I lose it all together.

4. Terry

Know what else:blink: IT WONT FUCKING PASS:mad:

5. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

hhaa your so much like. ur old man
    yu fucking piss pot
    6 or 7 or fucking 20 what differance
    so embarassed
    mortified if they walked by now
    wtf? grow up, who cares
    :( terry dont go my way
    love you
    h dont derserve it

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2007
  6. Terry

Okay am now sober and not so fecking sleep deprived.

So, the packing has gone and freaked me Matt out eh. Reality hammering on the door and suddenly there is too much to deal with and only you to deal with it?

Now you know I've been there, worn the t-shirt, fallen apart, picked self back up, dealt with it, panicked again, fallen apart, dealt with it.......AD INFINITUM!! Know what, it feels like its never gonna end but of course it will.
    You will sort out somewhere to live cos you have to. You will be petrified by the whole thing but once you get a grip on it it really wont be as bad as you think.
    Drink when its too overwhelming, then get the coffee pot on, sober up and get it done. You're not alone...whinge away..scream if needed and try not to freak out too much :hug:

7. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

tbh Terry, not even thinking about it, shes going away for a week on tuesday, so Matty will be home alone all week and no doubt it will hit harder then. Its everything really, its the sum total of my non existant life. Work, study, fun, friends....all that stuff. Its the realization that no matter what I do, success or failure, ill never be right....ever. Ill always be chasing that which i will never have. Its eluded me my entire life, it will only continue like this. Sooner or later you have to be honest with yourself and wave the white flag. I just dont know when that will be, or what I will do. I dont want to hurt ppl and fuck other ppls lives up more than I already have.