:(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Avarice, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

he left me.. i dont know if i can carry on living any more :( he left me and it hurts so much.. we met on here on sf because both our ex's cheated on us and we dated for almost 10 months and met and everything and now its over :'(
    I just want to find some pills and down the lot. i know people say "it;ll get better in time" i know cause ive been there with my ex and I got over it and been that person that tells others it gets better
    but I dont WANT it to get better. I plain and simple dont want to move on or get over him or any thing. I want him and thats all there is to it
    i joined this forum when my ex cheated back in 2009... three years later and i feel twice as suicidal as i did then and im right back here.. where it began. where "we" began.

I want to die :( he was my oxygen and now its gone theres no air in my lungs and i feel like my heart is being ripped apart
    how do I go from spending every single day and night talking to him to quitting cold turkey? how?!??? my days are going to be so empty
    i have no friends to speak of and i hate showing my emotions to my family
    i feel dead inside. :'( i dont want to see the end of the week

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.