Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustKindaThere

JustKindaThere Well-Known Member

I can't be happy, I'm sick of faking my interest in every single fucking thing. There's nothing about life I enjoy anymore. Sick of worrying about my health and looking after myself every day. I wanna stop brushing my teeth, getting cleaned, eating, drinking, even getting out of bed. I just wanna close my eyes and sleep for good. I don't give a fuck about anything.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I get that. You just want to crawl under a rock and stay there? Pure depression, tired of everything, doing the same things over and over and all for what?

I am assuming that the above is how you are feeling and thinking, how long has it been since you started to stop caring? Were there any triggers to it?
  3. JustKindaThere

There are no triggers, I just am this way.
  4. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I can't be happy either. I have no interests anymore. The only thing that I ever think about is death and dying.
  5. JustKindaThere

^ Basically.
  6. Useless

Useless Active Member

7. GreySilence

GreySilence Well-Known Member

Maybe you just haven't found your calling yet. Keep trying new things, you might just find something that piques your interest! It's a big world, with a lot to experience. With the miracle that is the internet, you can do a lot without having to leave your comfort zone.

Hope you can find something that staves off the boredom!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.