Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Justifiable? I dont give a rat's ass. And no one I'm going leave behind could possibly feel like I do right now.
  2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

sweet :hug: care to talk?.... I'm only a message or a PM away... I care :mellow:

3. itmahanh

Thanks but no. I cant even think right now. All I can do is listen to the thoughts and feelings and let them take me away. I hurt so much and cant make it stop. But the thoughts will. They'll stop it all.
  4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

ok :hug: i can understand if you can't talk. but keep posting sweet - even if its nothing you feel is important. just stay here and let me virtually hold onto you.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I'm sorry carla. :hug:
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Yea Carla keep posting.
    We WANT you here! :hug: :wub:
  7. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Keep posting Carla you've got friends here that care :hug:
  8. itmahanh

I cant handle all the stuff in my head. I'm exploding from it all. Gonna go out and just let the thoughts take completely over. I cant hold them quiet anymore. And as long as I keep them in my head the rest doesnt hurt as much. They are my logic. Cuz all the rest doesnt make any sense at all. Not one damn bit. I dont understand. I cant understand. It's bringing back things I just dont want to remember. I dont want to hurt anymore. I dont and no matter what anyone promises it will happen again and again and again. It always does. There is truly only one solution. I'm ready.
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Carla, hun, you know if I could take it all away so you no longer had this internal war going on I would. I am glad you are posting here so we can remind you of how important you are. You have made it past times like this in the past. Don't give in to the feelings now. :hug:
  10. itmahanh

Gentle I wish i could explain. But I dont even get it yet. All I know is I'm everywhere right now. My head, my body, my heart, my feelings and my thoughts. Pulling and ripping me to shreds. And that the only thing that will stop it will stop everything. But Im not afraid of that. I'm more afraid of the pain right now. I'm not what I thought I was or could be and never will be that. So sorry but it wins this time. Finally.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.