^-^--^---^__________

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

My heart just isnt in it anymore. Dead is dead. So much and nothing I can do. Like they say :poo: I just hope someday someone will realize that the shit was to much but I tried.

2. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Do you feel that you can't go on? Because believe me, you can. I see that your post count is over 3000 so you've been able to hold on for quite a while now. You've made it this far, why not keep going? Has anything changed? I know it can seem pointless to keep on living if you feel you don't have any reason, but it's always the best option.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Carla.. keep holding on .. I care about you a lot and hate to see you feeling this way.

Never give up. You've heard that a million times I know, but I believe you can make it :)

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Carla, Please hold on!! There are so many who care about you.. And I know you care about us..You've heard it before but take baby steps..We are here for you and you know you can always rant and vent to me.. You know I won't take it personal so lean on me.. I am here for you!! Take Care!!

5. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey..
    i just wanted 2 say that im here if u ever want 2 chat.. u have given me alot of good advice.. and helped me and others here a great deal..
    hope u feel a bit better soon
    take care :hug:

6. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

You're one of the people I look up to here, you've given such great advice and support to a lot of people.
    It shows you are a kind, giving, thoughtful person.. please don't give up.. :hug:
    You've inspired people to keep going, I hope that now someone can inspire you.

7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Carla!!!!

You havent failed. If your life is meant only to give support then hold on to that.

You have helped so many here and now it is our turn to give back.

Let us in. Let us know what is going on.

We love you and we will not let you go without a fight! :mad:

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please hang on you are so important. Please call your therapist let know whats happening maybe make a earlier appt. If not call crisis just to talk get support Don't give up you are such a healer you have helped so many people as you do understand and can relate so much to our pain. Please reach out and get help please.

9. shades

shades Staff Alumni

You are so loved Carla. I know you've been on a rough roller-coaster ride. I hope you'll be back and posting soon, helping all of us as you have before and allowing us to help you. Missing you already!

Mike

10. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well left this morning with all my necessaries in the back of the truck. I had my cancer dr. appt. which I dread for reasons some of you know. But then I had my gp a little later. I had planned to see him, leave there, go to the spot I've picked and well..... See I've been having problems with my hands and arms. Strange feelings and then loss of feeling and dropping things. Then strange sensations in my upper arms. Well if the tests he wants to send me for come back as he suspect they will, it appears that I have some degenerative disorder that attacks the muscles and nerves. On top of every blessed thing else...... how much am I suppose to stick around for? Get's better huh? Please dont tell me that!!!! Dead will be better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.