a b*tch in history

• Thread starter unregisteredyeah
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

unregisteredyeah

Hi. There's a girl in my history class who is beginning to talk sh*t about me. There's a strong possibility that she is just jealous of something because she constantly stares at me and if she really doesn't like me, then why did she all of a sudden start dressing like me?!

It may seem flattering on my part, but IT'S NOT! It's horrible! She's trying to turn everyone against me! (It's hard for me to make friends in the first place from my social anxiety). What do I do?

Sa Palomera

I guess you could try to talk to her about it... :unsure: I know that's easier said than done, but I guess that's the only way to stop it... ?

R

rebel_ffighter

Hi. There's a girl in my history class who is beginning to talk sh*t about me. There's a strong possibility that she is just jealous of something because she constantly stares at me and if she really doesn't like me, then why did she all of a sudden start dressing like me?!

It may seem flattering on my part, but IT'S NOT! It's horrible! She's trying to turn everyone against me! (It's hard for me to make friends in the first place from my social anxiety). What do I do?
I can understand how difficult it is for you...I have social anxiety too,it takes me ages just to prepare myself psychologically when I am supposed to meet someone new (at work,through friends etc) and I cannot understand why...but I always fail cause I end up looking like in a stress shock...anyway,I think you should go and talk to her but since I have a feeling it wont work(she doesnt sound like a person who would understand),just ignore her,she probably wants only to get ur attention and sooner or later she will see she wont achieve it and stop.

^ ^ ditto what the above said, personally i'd do something else to her lol but my actions would proberbly make the situations worse so try doing what ishtar and rebel_ffighter said :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00