a bad evening

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Oct 6, 2016.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  2. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

Sending hugs xxx

electricalanomaly likes this.
  3. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Sorry Mo. Hope today went better for you. Please take care of yourself.

Frances M likes this.
  4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

It's been a really stressful week. Been very sad, missing someone. Feeling very odd, not sleeping right at all so that may be part of all of it. Throughout this week, there's been one common thought in my mind. To go, to end it. It scares me that I'm thinking this way again. But I also cant see of another way forward, not long term anyhow. This is me being completely honest. I've tried, but I''m shy and introverted. I don't let others in. So to have lost those closest to me in the last number of years, and now I have no one. I'm odd and strange and don't put myself out there. I know not having a support system isn't helping me. But it is what it is. I feel so very alone and sad, lonely and pathetic.

5. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

I hate you feel this way. But, honestly I feel that same way most nights. If you figure out, how to make it stop, let me know =)

*hug

take care

6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

We all feel like that but together we care each one of us. Hugs to YOU. :)

7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you Moxman, Unknown_111

I know you are both right and I thank you very much for responding :)

moxman likes this.
  8. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm exhausted. Awake after a couple hours sleep due to nightmare. Trying to relax to see if I can get back to bed. A friend isn't doing well health wise. I don't want to lose them too. I know the time will come but I don't want it to be. They are tired of being this way and just want to go. It's difficult to hear that which is strange as that's how I feel some days. This situation has brought up many memories of when my better half was towards the end, Many tears, hidden ones, yesterday. Sad. Scared.

9. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm not in a good place tonight. I don't know, stupidly, what to do about all of this. Unfortunately there's no one to reach out to. So, I'm here. That's all.

10. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Here's hoping you can get some rest, and just calm your mind. Keep talking to us... I hope it helps. And don't be too hard on yourself. You're beyond fine in my eyes!!

11. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks MisterB for saying something. I'm really trying to relax and calm down. Just too upset atm to be able to get there.

12. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

What can you do for the time being to try to calm down? Listening to music? Watching tv?

13. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks DrownedFish... I took meds and played stupid games and that helped to get me to a point where I could then breath and calm myself.

Just taking longer these days, a lot of work and other stress atm.

14. Elise2013

Elise2013 Member

I'm right there with you

MoAnamCara likes this.