A battle within me

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are things that needs to be done... yet I don't want to do it.

I know that I will hate myself after this. And I will get depressed again.

I don't want to be depressed. On the other hand, I don't want to do things as well.
Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to hit my head on the table!! I don't know what's wrong with me T____T

It is like an endless battle within me.

If only I can disappear

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I hear you the inner battles are so hard to fight I am sorry you are struggling right now i hope you continue to talk here that way you will not have to fight the battles alone ok

ThePhantomLady

Safety and Support
SF Supporter
*hugs*

You don't have to keep fighting alone. Are you getting any support, professional perhaps?
And please do keep sharing your thoughts here

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I see..

I am trying to live now..
See a therapist if things get over bearing or your doctor, they can really help you. I know it's a long process and struggle but keep fighting this and you will win, at least give yourself a chance :)

See a therapist if things get over bearing or your doctor, they can really help you. I know it's a long process and struggle but keep fighting this and you will win, at least give yourself a chance :)
Is therapy expensive? How much does it usually cost?

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Is therapy expensive? How much does it usually cost?
It varies a lot depending on where you live. Right now I am in a research study so the therapy is free but in the past I have paid 45 an hour and 90 an hour, google therapists in your area to see what is available and within your budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00