A Belated Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Wispiwill, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wispiwill

Wispiwill Well-Known Member

I have actually done a little posting on here so I'm uncertain if I'm supposed to introduce myself or not. Then again, I'm uncertain if I should be here or not. I strongly suspect that I don't belong here and if so, I'm sorry for wasting your time.

I have suicidal thoughts and have done since I was a child. Never attempted anything though, although I have experimented with ideas - just to see if they'd work. I strongly suspect that I'm far too pathetic and cowardly to actually go through with it anyway, even if I had the opportunity (which I don't at present). I may or may not have depression and/or other issues - I've never been diagnosed with anything but then I don't tell these things to people let alone doctors. The only reason I can say ANYTHING here is because I'm anonymous.

I have no words of wisdom or deep insights into anything and can offer nothing of value. So, what do you think? Should I stay or should I go?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun HI to you Lot of here hun that come to j ust vent to talk so we are not so lonely. You definetly stay hun there is a place on this forum for everyone We support each other ok I am sure you have more to offer then you think hun never belittle yourself ok Nice to have you here hugs to you
  3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Wispiwill, there is a place for you here and we're glad to have you. :hug: Glad to know that you have a place to vent, now. :smile:
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Of course you should stay! You have valuable contributions and thoughts as well as hopefully gain some insight or different viewpoints on your own questions.

And Hello! Nice to formally meet you :smile:

Take Care
  5. Wispiwill

Thanks to all of you for the nice welcome.
  6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

A belated welcome to you Wspiwill... You are welcome.. Lots others that have been fighting the same urges here.. Hope you can find some friends and place is a fit for you.. Later, Jim
  7. Wispiwill

Thank you, Jim. It's not so much about finding a place that's fit for me as a place where I fit in. Friends would be nice too but I've never been any good at that. Thanks for the good wishes though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.