A big... "fuck you" world!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Erxi_Kusanagi, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Erxi_Kusanagi

Erxi_Kusanagi Member

I FUCKING HATE HOW EVERYONE IS TALKING TO ME WITH "THE VOICE" NOW!!! FUCK YOU!! YOU HAVE YOUR OWN DAMN PROBLEMS THAT ARE JUST AS BAD AS MINE AND YOU DON'T SEE ME TAKING THIS STUPID SYMPATHY BULLSHIT ON YOU!! Fuck you, I was always there when you needed someone, when you were too fucked up and hung over to even take care of yourself, I was there to take care of you and try to help you feel better, I picked you up at 3:30 in the morning when the shit hit the fan for you in the middle of the night, and i always covered your shifts or did all that I could to get your shifts covered when you were sick or needed the day off of work for whatever reason. FUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!! NOTHING GOOD HAS EVER COME FROM BEING WITH PEOPLE!!!!!
  2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Hey... I'm sorry you have been let down by someone... :hug: remember there are still SOME good people out here... x
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It is so difficult to be disappointed in ppl who you thought you could count on...had that with a former 'friend' who worked across the street from my house and in 2 yrs offered me nothing...I have probs getting out and doing things, and she did not even call...I had asked her twice to call and see if I needed anything since she worked so close...so, when she so when she saw me on the street and acting all 'caring', I gracefully said 'no thank you'...J
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry you feel let down :hug:

I hope we can help here,keep talking if it helps xx
  5. Erxi_Kusanagi

Erxi_Kusanagi Member

This for me just feels like the last straw, this has happened with pretty much every single girl in the last 5 years, and i'm just sick of dealing with it. but that's life, shit happens, I should't have believed that anything different would happen compared to the past, so this is probably my fault for the most part.