A bit of a vent!

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by GoldenPsych, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Yes, I know i was wrong in cutting. It was only as an escape. I was going to go take an overdose but didnt have anythig in so got my coat on to go outside to the shop. As I got there it was closed so couldnt buy anything. On the walk back I just got so angry ith my self and so worked up that I cut to release tensions. I had to go to hospital as some razor broke off and so was there 4 hours. I was treated horrobly which has made me feel so much worse. Ok I know they cant be so nice to you that you go do it again and they have to show that they dont approve and suppose make you feel bad but when you feel suicidal the last thing you need is to feel that you are a waste of space.

One of the nurses was nice to me, and asked me how i was feeling and she said she had seen me before. But usually when i was very drunk. So she had more time for me this time as was not fuelled with alcohol. The nurse who injected me, well i am sure she jabbed me harder than she needed to as it has never hurt that much before. Any way the nice nurse spoke to the Psych team for me and they will contact me regards to an appointment. I have seen someone before and he has been really helpful so I hope it is the same person.

Well it is just a case of waiting and seeing.

x

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

If the psych team has not contacted you as yet, plez call them and get an appointment...they were helpful before, which says you are someone who can benefit from these types of collaborations...all the best, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.