A bit of nonsense

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Illusion, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

LANGUAGE ALERT

People can be so.. so.. UGH! I was watching a recorded episode of Jerry Springer last night. One person on there was a newly wed pretty woman who was pregnant and heartbroken. One douce bag looking guy decides to leave a comment for her when its time for the audience to comment near the end of the show. He said something like "Is that really a baby in there or storage for your extra food?". THAT FCKIN DOUCHE BAG. She was so sweet and heartbroken and he has the nerve to comment that to her instead of the other wh0res and nut cases! She wasn't even that fat. Just cause someone has a little extra on them that doesn't make them automatically fat. Ugh.. I love Jerry Springer as a person cause he is funny, nice, and gives great advice, but the show is just a hell mess most times, yet I can't help but to get a good chuckle or laugh every now and then watching it. I like the show but I don't at the same time. I don't like it when its just a bunch of black girls with their weaves flying everywhere or people complaining about their marriage/kids/etc. I mainly like it when trannys are on there cause they're so sassy. Plus some of the things Jerry says are hilarious to. I just hate when its comment time from the audience. Seems like all the audience ever cares about is mooning, tits showing, lesbian action, and pole dancing. But hey, its Jerry Springer. Thats what the show is all about. People making a fool of theirselves on national TV.

Now the next random topic.. People have been getting on my damn nerves lately. One person on another site actually took the time to type a ton of paragraphs that make no damn sense to piss me off after I had just said on a board that I hate when people try to start stuff with me. Then another person on the same site said I had mental issues for preferring night over day. THEN another person on THAT SAME SITE sends me quotes like "I'm the answer to all your sins, obey me" acting like they're God to piss me off. What the fuck is wrong with people? I actually try to be myself and a bit nicer and YET AGAIN they make me become a bitch. I know I'm just complaining about regular teenage stuff probably, but whatever. I'm a teen, deal with it. :lolabove:

2. Illusion

Oh also..
    I'M A PERSON WITH OPINIONS AND THOUGHTS THAT MATTER TO!

3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Yea some people are fuck heads. Makes you wanna jump through their computer screen and carve their face up with a cleaver. Lol.

I actually just came back from walking to the shops to get milk. And it's made me realise how bad my social anxiety has become. I can barely look at people, I just look at the ground or something. Too many people outside. Seeing a group of people is even more freaky. I seem to expect someone to pull a gun or something. But I guess it's best to avoid people that just walked out of a bottle shop. And groups of black people coming out of KFC. And anyone that is walking in my direction. I feel safer walking at night by myself, there's no one around then.

Some people are so annoying and fucked up. I'm starting to wish 2012 we do actually get annihilated.

Lol.

4. Illusion

Haha yeah :D
    You sound very much like me.
    I also have social issues by the way.
    People always ask me why is it so hard for me to interact with others in person.

5. nolonger

I sometimes get asked that at school too. I'm extremely quiet, and I probly come off as a mute or something. I just shrug or go "meh, I just do" when someone asks why I don't talk a lot/if at all.

1. I have nothing to talk about.

2. School triggers me like a hydrogen bomb going off. If I didn't have to go to school, I might not feel so suicidal.

3. I'm not into the kind of "shit babble" that so many people seem to be into. And I'm not in a relationship/in on the whole gossip thing.

~~~And finally~~~

4. When you stop speaking for such a long time and all you have is yourself, you generally retreat into you own head. So it can be nearly physically impossible to say something.

6. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Jerry Springer is still on the air?????

But honestly even though I've haven't watched the show in years the the audience has always been full of morons who just want to see fucked up people making fools of themselves on tv.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2011
  7. nolonger

Lol I wouldn't know.

I haven't seen the show for years. I only ever got to see it when we had cable TV back in 2006 or something(it costs way too much over here, and we can't have it on a month to month basis. It just HAS to be on a yearly contract. Fucking wankers at Foxtel).

8. 1112222

Well the last episode I remember watching was about women who had cheated on their husbands with their mothers.

I also remember when was I was a minor seeking in to see that god awful movie that Jerry Springer made about his show.

9. Illusion

Yeah. I think they show re-runs mainly though. I agree so much by the way.

You sound like a clone me! I'm the exact same way about all 4! :D
    My response is either "Eh, I don't know" or "Theres nothing to talk about. I want to go home. I don't like anybody in this class".
    I am less suicidal when I'm not in school. I fckin' hate school.

10. 1112222

Well over here in NZ the episodes were a good 4 to 5 years old.
    But I do also remember when just about every popular talkshow tired to rip off Springer in the mid to late 90s.

Though I will admit there were times after watching a few episodes of springer my faith in humanity had dropped to an all time low.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2011
  11. Illusion

I feel that way sometimes. Like after the episode of the guy I mentioned making a rude comment to the pretty sweet girl who wasn't even a slut, fighting, yelling, pulling weaves out, or anything typical on that show like that.

12. 1112222

Sucks that it happened to her because she sounds like one the few guests who wasn't there for the sole purpose of acting like a moron.

13. Illusion

Yeah :l
    OMG the Ghetto fights, pimps, and sluts annoy me so much on that show.
    I just had to say that again -_-

14. 1112222

Yeah and not to mention the episodes about baby mammas really pissed me off.

15. Illusion

YES. THOSE TO. So annoying hearing a bunch of "but he the daddy and he don't do nothin for this baby!", "He denies hes the father!", "He aint yo baby's daddy he my baby's daddy!", blah blah BLAH.
    They should be more wise next time.

16. 1112222

:laugh: I've got an ex girlfriend who if she lived in America she could have easily been one of those episodes.

Though no show will ever beat Ricki Lake for the share amount of baby mamma episodes, its like they had one every bloody week.

17. Illusion

Haha. Never heard of that show. Oh! Random but I also don't like watching Maury. Sure its a good thing people aren't as foolish acting on there and it helps people, but it FCKIN ANNOYS ME. All the baby daddy baby mama drama. :laugh:

18. 1112222

Well I guess she was before your time but Ricki Lake was huge during 90s and early 00s. Think of her show as a PG-13 version of Springer but aimed at urban and younger audiences.

Yeah Murry also really pisses me off because from what I've seen of his baby mamma themed episodes, he never criticizes any of the women for their promiscuity yet he will chew the men involved off at the drop of a hat.

19. Illusion

Yeah. Also, I don't think I'd be interested in that show o_o

20. 1112222

Well to be fair while the show did go overboard with all that baby mamma shit there quite a few good episodes on transgendered people, teen suicide, alcoholism,aids and other interesting subjects . Plus the guests and audience most of time behaved themselves.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2011