A bug is creeping across my screen...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Daydreams, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daydreams

Daydreams Well-Known Member

Despite having puffy red eyes I can see stupid bugs creeping across my laptop screen... why do they always get drawn to the light?
    Yer, random stuff, need someone to talk to... not necessarilly whats bothering me... just... I dunno...

2. shefallsasleep

shefallsasleep Well-Known Member

Hey I'm here if you wana chat, having a bad day myself!
    They are attracted to light because they are nocturnal and use light for navigational purposes i think, in reponse to your question even if you didnt wanna know the answer haha x

3. Daydreams

...serious... wow who'da thunk bugs were so smart... i just thought it was shininess or something, thats why Id flit around the lights...

4. Daydreams

blah... my brain feels like its turned to mush... and I just dont wanna go to sleep for fear of having stupid dreams. I should go for a walk or something but its 3am... why can the streets not be safe at 3 am :dry: ...or perhaps thats a blessing in disguise...

5. Daydreams

blah... anyway... :mortd:

6. shefallsasleep

OMG I have that too, I hate going to sleep coz I keep having fucked up dreams, some scary ones where I wake up screaming and crying, some where I get killed, and for the past 4 nights I have had multiple dreams of my ex :( xx

P.S where you from?! Its only 8.27pm here!

7. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Ditto, I have been having some seriously F'd up dreams lately.
    Are you guys on meds? I've only been taking them for like 2-3 months, the dreams calmed but now they're back. I've actually woken up screaming/crying/whimpering a couple of times.

8. shefallsasleep

Yeh I am, thanks for reminding me lol I try and take it as late as poss coz I find it stops me having such bad dreams then, and stops me waking up several times early in the morning.
    All of my dreams are bad dreams, not nightmares but not nice things happening such as the ones with my ex, or trying to find something and not being able to get there, trying to run away but not being able to etc x

9. Daydreams

yer I find my dreams are never pleasant, they arent necessarily nightmares but they certainly arent pleasant dreams. I keep looking for something, or Im lost, or disorientated or some bloody gorey over the top BS creeps outta my subconcious. Normally it doesnt last long... only a few months and then I stop dreaming... lately though Ive just stopped sleeping. I cant sleep if I havent got someone with me, makes things weird but I have a safety net for that kinda thing, so when it gets too much I get my friend to come over... thinking I should do that again or Ill never sleep... (rather not pass out)

10. shefallsasleep

Don't try and force yourself to sleep, I know how frustrating it can get when youre so tired and cant sleep, or if you wanna sleep and you can;t and you get worked up and then its even harder to sleep! Try and nap when you can, or find someone to stay over, for weeks I made my Mum sleep in my bed, sounds sad and wierd as I'm 20 but having her there made it easier for me to sleep. What I do is just lie in bed and get cosy, turn off my light and laptop and just watch tv, I tend to fall asleep then coz I listen to the TV and don't think about anything else xx

11. Daydreams

I use to fall asleep infront of the tv on the couch when I was younger but since moving out I cant now, and I dont have a tv in my room... I dont force myself to sleep, I do have a friend though thats happy to act as living teddy bear... just cant bother him too much because he has a life lol, and its hard to nap when I need to be doing other things... just sucks getting 4hr intervals of sleep, 3 on a bad night

12. shefallsasleep

Yea hopefully things will get better soon :) maybe you could speak to a Dr to see if theres anything they can do to help you xx

13. Daydreams

yer, I have to soon anyway, guess Ill just ask while Im there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.