A bully at my school

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by thething912, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thething912

thething912 Well-Known Member

There is this malicious jerk at my school that bullies people by calling them names; he thinks it's funny that someone's dad is dead. No matter what the teachers do to him he wouldn't stop the only way to end this is by killing the fool.
  2. thething912

Although, I don't want to kill him.
  3. thething912

What should I do?

He can get detention and oss and never stop.

He's that stupid.
  4. thething912

Forgot the part about killing him I'm not that evil.
  5. thething912

Forget the part about killing him.
  6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Try not to let it get to you...just say something like "Yeah whatever, Dick" and then turn around and start talking to your friends or something. If it doesn't get to you, he won't get the reward he is seeking by bullying you and it will stop.
  7. thething912

I already tryed that but it keeps going on he's a dolt.
  8. Esmeralda

Well I've always found that bullies are very reluctant to get into a fight. Maybe you should try saying something like, "Look, I don't know what your problem is, but if you want to fight, then why don't you throw the first punch?" 99% of bullies will walk away...bullies don't like it when people fight back. Worst case, you get into a fist fight, which will still make him thing twice before pulling any crap again.
  9. ParasiteMarsh

ParasiteMarsh New Member

you should make fun of one of HIS dead relatives, if he has any. If none, then make fun of the POSSIBLITLY that one of them may die.

Or you could just... ignore him. Kill him with kindness (metaphorically).
    Why is this on a suicide forum anyway??
  10. Esmeralda

It is in the section on the forum about bullying...
  11. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

punch him in the face. it's a hard step to take but you'll feel relieved forever
  12. thething912

13. Twitch-J

Twitch-J Guest

deal with it... my only advice..

first off you shouldn't have let it even begin... should have dealt with it at the start...

try first with words... if not then force.. if you don't think you can do it on your own then get together with others and jump him..
  14. honsou

honsou Well-Known Member

Well it sounds like hes just trying to get a reaction. The best way to deal with theses kind of bullies is to simple ignore him, now only ignore words. If he tries to hit you or something like that just go to the teacher and tell asap. He will get into huge trouble most likely. If this doesn't work or he keeps harassing you, then you weight your options, would fighting him be the best option? Probably not, though some advice about fighting, never ever do it in school. It might feel good but the trouble you get into just isn't worth it. If you need to do that lead him off school grounds, roughly 300 to 500 feet away. This is what i did in middle school when i was bullied so this might help you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.