A bunch of singles is really a cult?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by A_pixie, Nov 8, 2008.

1. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

I haven't been single since I was 16, up until January this year.

Oddly enough at a similar time a LOT of relationships ended (people I knew etc)

Single as I am now, it seems that me and my friends are living like we're in a cult or something. My straight friend even slept with my gay friend! It just seems to me like everyone is sleeping with everyone now that new-found single life has found them.

Do friends have sex with each other (because mine do!!!) or are we all just a bunch of highly disturbed individuals?
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I've had sex with a few of my friends.
    Nothing wrong with that :hug:
  3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Most of my friends are straight guys or girls in relationships [with people other than me] :(
  4. A_pixie

I wouldn't do it if I was taken but yeah...what a bunch of honry people we are lol!!
  5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

What are friends for ;)
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Friends with benefits apparently... :laugh:
  7. A_pixie

I'm not a total skank who will sleep with anyone I have to be their mate first what kind of crazy morality is that...I don't know.

I've had one night stand offers from strangers but that doesn't appeal to me at all I have to be their friend.

I don't know, I just hope I'm not morally bankrupt.
  8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Bah, no. They're your friends, they're still there in the morning.

Also, want to be friends? ^_^
  9. A_pixie

Hehe why not, friendship is gooooood :)
  10. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

Pixie, don't worry about feeling immoral. i know your not an immoral person.your kind and caring and human with needs too.

If your ever state side :wink: :cool:

11. A_pixie

Aawww :)

Thankies Earn :D