A Calico Kitten

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by }{Feather Pen}{, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know whether this is the best forum to ask this, but I'm at school and there's a Calico kitten outside around the school and she's tame and well cared for but we tried taking her across the road to see if she'd go home if she had one around here and she came right back. I'm really worried about her staying here because we have some very malicious students who abuse animals badly and I'm afraid if I see one harm that poor kitten I will try and kill them and I'm not over-exaggerating. It's not a baby kitten, but it's not full grown either. It's just half-way through the growing process. But I'm really worried and I don't get to check out until fifth period cause I'm a Senior. I'm really worried. What should I do?

2. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Speak to a teacher to see if they can phone animal welfare or something.

3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

maybe you can ask your mom if it could stay at your house for a couple days, does it have a tag or anything or collar to see who it belong? or ask ur mom or teacher to call the animal center like artifice said.

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

animal shelter :)

5. He left before I could leave school that day. I hope he's alright. We don't have any animal welfare agencies around. I would have loved to take him home, but I have four cats and six baby kittens there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.