a caring person?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ThornThatNeverHeals, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

Just wondering what others define as a "caring person"

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hmm, well I'd say a caring person is someone who helps others, tries to cheer them up or does nice things for them. Someone who won't turn their back on you and is honest and loyal. Someone who shows concern and respect for people. That's what I think of when I think of someone who's caring.

3. Fergul9

Fergul9 New Member

Someone who feels empathy for others and let's them know they are there for emotional/other support. It's probably one of my strongest personality traits and the reason that I am in this situation. Being happy is not always doing right by everyone, there are people out there willing to suck out all the good without giving back.

4. bells

bells New Member

How can anyone tell if the person who u want to believe is caring, but wont communicate with you, is being that way because they are trying to help you or because they want you to go away

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I think one has to have several events with someone to know whether s/he is authentic, however, there have been people who I could tell from the first interaction that s/he was someone who was caring and genuine. To me, a caring person is someone who can move away from his/her stuff to let in another and gives without expectations or conditions...I did not say without reward, because I do not believe in altruism, therefore, we all gain something when we care for/about another

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.