a child

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by pit, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Would you ever bring a child into this world?
  2. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

i dont think it would be fair on anybody if i did that.
  3. OutCaste

OutCaste Well-Known Member

no, because it would be one hell of a job to raise your kid to become a good person in the bad times that are coming. and if i fail, it would hurt a lot.
  4. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

Probably not, even tho having one would give me a reason to live.
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

This world is full of many worlds.
  6. amen.

Onto the topic though, I was recently pregnant... I had very mixed feelings on this at the time, but I'm no longer pregnant. I've never really wanted a child, as I dont think that would be fair on them at all. First and foremost, most of the time all I want to do is shoot myself, secondly, I don't function normally, so how could I ever take them to the park, library etc? Also, I don't want to pass on my fucked up genes, and then be responsible for another person living in hell here... So, no. I don't want a child, now or ever.
  7. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Not a chance. I was clearly born without the maternal gene and biological clock people go on about and I'm glad of it. I can't look after myself never mind a child!
  8. Random

Random Well-Known Member

No way. Wouldn't even consider it. Never have and never will. I've never understood why so many people want to add anything to this mess. It would almost be entertaining if they weren't dooming their spawn to the same nightmare so many of us live.
  9. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Haven't really thought about it.
  10. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i've brought 3 into this world, and no there has been nothing easy about it. it's not meant to be easy. all my kids are terrific kids. they don't get into trouble at all. and as far as passin' along my genes well to a small extent it seems i have, but i've also taught my kids how to cope with things. my children don't even require medication such as myself. they're pretty fortunate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.