A chimney

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by blackfire, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

I am a chimney. I smoke all the time. The funny thing is, i haven't smoked in 6 months. I just absent mindedly bought a pack of Marlboro Blend 27's and am smoking them. Why would this happen after 6 months.

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

can it be because you´re anxious?

3. Raven

Raven Guest

Smokings fun like that, I have tried to quite over and over again and do the exact same thing just pick up a pack one night and wham back on it. I wish you luck with giveing them up again.

~Raven

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

If your the chimney I'm one of those steeplejack chimneys...never without cig in gob.

Hate the damn things...but so bloody addicted :sad: :mad:

5. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

I haven't had a smoke in two weeks. It is hard but I try to keep busy so I can't havetime to have one.

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Oh well done !!!! :goodone:

7. sol1tude

sol1tude Guest

I smoke about a pack a day now..it sucks ><

i smoke marb 27's too btw :p

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Yeah.. it's weird I go up and down with them, I have been smoking for about 9 years or so.. back when I was 15 I was smoking 3-4 packs a day. Just about 6 months ago I went down to about 3 cigarettes a day, yeah wow, but now I am back to 5- half a pack a day. Bah.. :rant: see you can get down then at anytime because of stress, compulsion and so on.. it's easy to fall back with cigarettes, well with me anyway, have seen it with a lot of other people. :smoke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.