A choice.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

i have a huge choice to make right now.. well not right this moment.. more like after christmas.. ive been back on my nursing course for about a month now... and im still struggling to even get past the first set of units... everyone else seems to have go leaps and bounds.. i know i had a while off of my course... i actually just couldnt face it... the reason i went back? to try and start where i left off? because i wanted to prove something to myself that i could do it...
    not to mention the added income on the house for me and my fella.. it would be a huge help.. its not that we dont have enough money.. i mean hes in a well paid job bringing home atleast £2000 a month...

The choice i have to make is if i want to carry on with it or not.. im struggling as it is.. ive already failed it once.. so i guess im just setting myself up to fail it again?

i dont think i have the mentality or the energy to do it.. its fine when im on placement i know exactly what im doing.. and how to do it.. but when it comes down to the paper bit im stuck... and its like not knowing all over again.. i can do it in pratical but not written...

its just stressing me out more than before...
    I guess im just weak either that or bloody stupid...