A Christmas message that helped me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendrica

I always hear "Jesus is the reason for the season." This season I have come across a different message: "You are the reason for the season." Jesus came to validate and love me unconditionally and to share His life with me, no strings attached.

Dawn

Hi Hendrica! Thank u so much for posting that I love it!

I want to offer u many apologies that u did not get a response sooner. Very sorry about that it has just been quite busy around here.

How are u? Hope that Christmas went good for u and that u and your husband are doing well. Good to see u around and hope to see u often. Take care Hendrica and best wishes and many blessings to u always. God bless u and hubby<3

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thank you so much for sharing that @Hendrica :)
After my worst Christmas ever, that's just what I needed. It puts it all into perspective really. Thanks you so very much again. God Bless you ox

Dawn

Hey Hendrica, forgot to tell u that if u did not see it there is a watch forum u can click on in the right hand top of the main page there for faith and other forums. U can click on watch forum and that way u will know when there is a new thread on faith. Because we take great care here to make sure it is a safe space and no one is offended the threads from the faith forum do not show on the main page and only shows for those who request to see it. I only mention this because I just saw it recently:oops:, haha. U have to go into each forum u are interested in and click on each watch thread in forums u want to see. But u probably knew this already, just thought I would mention it just in case.:) For example, u can click watch forum in opinions section u posted in, but still must go into faith section separately and click watch forum there to get alerts. Really hope u are doing good:)

Hendrica

Hi Hendrica! Thank u so much for posting that I love it!

I want to offer u many apologies that u did not get a response sooner. Very sorry about that it has just been quite busy around here.

How are u? Hope that Christmas went good for u and that u and your husband are doing well. Good to see u around and hope to see u often. Take care Hendrica and best wishes and many blessings to u always. God bless u and hubby<3
Thank you, Dawn. Christmas was decent and quiet. I hope you had a good one too!

Hendrica

Thank you so much for sharing that @Hendrica :)
After my worst Christmas ever, that's just what I needed. It puts it all into perspective really. Thanks you so very much again. God Bless you ox
I am sorry that this was your worst Christmas. I am glad things are in perspective. I needed that message too. Thank you for sharing.

Hendrica

Hey Hendrica, forgot to tell u that if u did not see it there is a watch forum u can click on in the right hand top of the main page there for faith and other forums. U can click on watch forum and that way u will know when there is a new thread on faith. Because we take great care here to make sure it is a safe space and no one is offended the threads from the faith forum do not show on the main page and only shows for those who request to see it. I only mention this because I just saw it recently:oops:, haha. U have to go into each forum u are interested in and click on each watch thread in forums u want to see. But u probably knew this already, just thought I would mention it just in case.:) For example, u can click watch forum in opinions section u posted in, but still must go into faith section separately and click watch forum there to get alerts. Really hope u are doing good:)
Thank you! No, I didn't know that!

Dawn

Thank u Hendrica, really good to hear yours went okay.

I'm so glad I told u then! I can't believe it took so long for me to realize that! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00