a coin flip determined my life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by killmesomeone, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So last night, i was sitting in my room it was about 1 am. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a quarter and i said if its tails i won't do it. But if its head than i will do it, i'll kill myself. I had it all planed out too. I even had a suicde note prepared. Anyway before i fliped the coin I preyed to God I said "God if you can hear me listen to me now. If my life won't get any better if I'm going to grow old hating myself and my actions than let it land heads. But if there is a purpose for me if my life will someday get better than let it land tails. So i fliped the coin and i didn't look at it right away for 10 minutes i sat there thinking what if it is heads? Should I really go though with it? Did God really hear me? finally I slowly looked down and it was tails. So i don't know if maybe it was a stroke of luck that it landed tails or that God was listening and my life will get better and this is God answer to my prayer.

2. Cestmoi

Cestmoi Well-Known Member

It was God for sure.

3. Freddy

Freddy Guest

Talk it out with someone first.

I havnt written a suicide note for a long time but I have certainly thought of it.

Just talk to someone.

4. jeffrey1

jeffrey1 Member

Lets that coin flip be your key to a happier life. Seek help my friend, take the first step to being a happy and fufilled person. Let that night, that secound you relized the coins position be your reason to persue what you deserve, the life you want, but most of all a life without the burden of these thoughts.

Good luck and know we are all here for support. Good day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.