A conflict.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Escapist, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Escapist

Escapist Well-Known Member

Hello,

Imagine being in this situation:

Say Person A broke up with Person B. Has Person A the right to know, of the savings of Person B? Take in mind, that Person A and B. Weren't married, and that Person B saved this all by itself, and the help of it's grandparents.

Does A have the right to know of the savings? Why would it?

Does B become a liar for saying that it was difficult to save the money by itself because there is always something that it wanted? Going to it's grandparents to help it save money and prevent from money to be needlessly spend. Does that one make a liar?

Thoughts on this matter would be appreciated,

Regards,

2. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

I'd say that if you weren't married, person A has no right to know. However, they do have a right to ask even though it is perfectly reasonable that you don't tell them. I don't really understand why that would make person B a liar, but I think I perhaps do not have a good grasp on person A's thoughts at this time so I cannot fairly say whether or not person B lied about anything :)

I don't mean to accuse you of anything, but if this post happens to be about the user "Avarice", might I suggest you consider keeping issues you may be having away from SF? I understand that you both need people to talk and thats completely fair, but posting topics about an ex can be hurtful when you're both on the same site. Perhaps you could PM a friend on SF or find another forum to post about such issues on? If you would like, I could find some for you. This way, you could get advice and everyones feelings would be spared :) However, if this isn't about another memeber, please ignore my comments and forgive me for assuming incorrectly.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
  3. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Stop bringing drama down on my head. This isn't about me wanting to know about your savings, I couldn't give a damn about them, quite frankly. It's about you having told me a lie from back when we were dating, yet again. Stop making it out like I am some damn psycho busy-body who wants to know your business all the time.

I'll ask for this to be closed.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I closed this thread; personal issues between SF members need to be handled in private, not on the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.