• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

A dangerous time of night.

This time of night that I am in the most danger. I close the door to the day and everything comes crashing down around me. Having held my breath the whole day, trying my best to keep it together, but when the day finally ends and I climb in to bed, it’s the time I am most at risk. It’s the time when it could be so easy to slip away in my sleep and not have to wake up. It’s the time when the pain seems to envelope every inch and if I allow anything to escape I know I wouldn’t be able to contain it any longer.

I’ve done this routine night after night, each one with varying results. I crave the alone time but it provides the space for my thoughts and the impulses to take over. I keep everything within arms reach, no need to even turn on the light. It would be so easy.

Mymindsmine

It’s interesting you say those words cause to me quite frankly it’s another day under my belt. When they have all gone and the day ends thank fu k I’m alive to make a choice to sleep. Cause it’s on our terms and a time that we should reflect on what we achieved that day not anyone else or who had an opinion of us but a quiet time to say hey me I didn’t ok today and I made it through another day. Write a gratitude note of what you did in the day that made you make it through. Don’t be alone and think you alone . I think your a champion cause you made it another day . I think your incredible for still being able to fall asleep and your my hero for still waking up . Xx On my gratitude list tonight I’m grateful for your honestly and your truth to help others who feel the same as you . I’m grateful for your voice and that you shared your story x

I know where you're coming from having been there as well.

So just to let you know, I hear you and truly hope you can get through this.
It’s interesting you say those words cause to me quite frankly it’s another day under my belt. When they have all gone and the day ends thank fu k I’m alive to make a choice to sleep. Cause it’s on our terms and a time that we should reflect on what we achieved that day not anyone else or who had an opinion of us but a quiet time to say hey me I didn’t ok today and I made it through another day. Write a gratitude note of what you did in the day that made you make it through. Don’t be alone and think you alone . I think your a champion cause you made it another day . I think your incredible for still being able to fall asleep and your my hero for still waking up . Xx On my gratitude list tonight I’m grateful for your honestly and your truth to help others who feel the same as you . I’m grateful for your voice and that you shared your story x
Thank you for reading my message last night. I hope you have something really positive to write on your gratitude list today. Take care

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00