• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • Hi - It is possible that I have figured out part of the problem with the donations. I believe that if you try to use paypal balance or your debit/credit card that should work now. Bank transfer still seems glitchy. If you try with a card and it fails please can you let me know? Fingers crossed that part is resolved though. Thanks so much for the support - Freya

a death question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

icequeen

no its not just you, but on the flip side, i also think there are those that should not be gone... its all relative i think..no one wants any one to suffer but there is always the flip side that maybe something could have been done...be the loss through suicide or illness. there will never be a right or wrong answer.

i've only known a few people die. my mom to a stroke. my good friend to suicide. i miss them both. i hope they are in heaven. but i wish i had more time with them both.

Mr Stewart

Strong feelings of envy, yes. Even if I'm sad about it, and even if I miss them terribly. Envy. Also frustration and anger that I feel that way.

Silverpuddle

Some kind of geek
SF Author
SF Supporter
I can remember driving by a cemetery and crying with despair and jealousy that these people's pain was over and mine was not.

Then again, like icequeen, I think of all the young and vivacious people who died tragically, and that makes me feel just as bad.

I wish I could donate my life, the way you donate organs, to someone who wants to live and would make the most out of life.

nolonger

I can remember driving by a cemetery and crying with despair and jealousy that these people's pain was over and mine was not.

Then again, like icequeen, I think of all the young and vivacious people who died tragically, and that makes me feel just as bad.

I wish I could donate my life, the way you donate organs, to someone who wants to live and would make the most out of life.
same...

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
i don't know if i would say lucky iwould say tragically with help i feel their pain could have been aleviated some with ehlp they could have learn to cope better but that is the problem some people don't reach out and suffer endlessy for years I wish there was a system that accepted all people and not throw t hem away when they reachout.
I still feel very sad inside for my brothers death if he was still here he could see his grandchildren hard one really

doityourself

Im not sure on death anymore, some days I think they are lucky to not be in this hateful cruel world but then again I start thinking were they one of the ones that made this world hateful and cruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$195.00
Goal
$255.00