a death question?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by hollowvoice, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

is it just me or do you ever think of the people that have passed as lucky to have got off this earth
  2. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

no its not just you, but on the flip side, i also think there are those that should not be gone... its all relative i think..no one wants any one to suffer but there is always the flip side that maybe something could have been done...be the loss through suicide or illness. there will never be a right or wrong answer.
  3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i've only known a few people die. my mom to a stroke. my good friend to suicide. i miss them both. i hope they are in heaven. but i wish i had more time with them both.
  4. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i kind of look at the ones that have died as wise. they have seen what im so afraid to see
  5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Strong feelings of envy, yes. Even if I'm sad about it, and even if I miss them terribly. Envy. Also frustration and anger that I feel that way.
  6. Silverpuddle

Silverpuddle SF Author

I can remember driving by a cemetery and crying with despair and jealousy that these people's pain was over and mine was not.

Then again, like icequeen, I think of all the young and vivacious people who died tragically, and that makes me feel just as bad.

I wish I could donate my life, the way you donate organs, to someone who wants to live and would make the most out of life.
  7. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

8. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

In a heartbeat.
  9. chipper

chipper Well-Known Member

whenever you try to hold something dear, it always slips away
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i don't know if i would say lucky iwould say tragically with help i feel their pain could have been aleviated some with ehlp they could have learn to cope better but that is the problem some people don't reach out and suffer endlessy for years I wish there was a system that accepted all people and not throw t hem away when they reachout.
    I still feel very sad inside for my brothers death if he was still here he could see his grandchildren hard one really
  11. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Im not sure on death anymore, some days I think they are lucky to not be in this hateful cruel world but then again I start thinking were they one of the ones that made this world hateful and cruel.
  12. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

it's not just you. also, your avatar made me lol.
  13. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Nope. I dont see a point in doing that when I'm going to die myself In a few days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.