A decision made

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by smforero, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smforero

smforero Member

After much debate and tons of tears and yelling, we came to an agreement. I will be going home to say goodbye and to wish him the best. I can't keep fighting with him. The fighting is causing me more pain and anxiety then is really needed. I will always love him and I will always care for him. Right now I have to do what is best for me. I have to move on. I can't keep waiting for something and someone that doesn't want the same things as me. Not to mention, I won't stay waiting or someone that is a cheater. Like they say 'love is like a flower, if you feed it and water it and love it it will grow, neglect it and starve it and it will wilt wither and die'. I am calm, for once in 9 years, I am calm. I am thinking clearly. No sleep for 3 days straight. :sigh::sleepy:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hard to think on no sleep but you are right you need to look after only one person and that is YOU Fighting won't solve anything and if he cheated he will always be a cheater You deserve better okay you really do I hope when you get home you resolve what ever needs to be done and then make a new start just for you okay He made his chose now you need to move forward hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.