1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A dedicated thread for those who will be alone this Christmas!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Petal, Dec 17, 2017.

1. JmpMster

JmpMster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

To any following this thread that had posts edited or deleted- a note has been added on above to the post originally mentioning the edits deletions. I apologize to all that are /were involved in any way - it is all I have.

@Acy

Great poem - very well done- may have to make SF holiday cards for next year with that printed on it. :)

Dawn likes this.
  2. SofiaLisbon

SofiaLisbon Well-Known Member

Hey guys, hope you're having a nice Christmas eve. I had some candy but I ate it all, because of reasons. :)

Are you guys watching any special movies? Now its nothing special on tv, but hopefully later there will be some cool movies.

So yeah hope everyone is having a nice Christmas.

Dawn, Deety and Kira like this.
  3. chocolate

chocolate A member of some sort

So something terrible and frightening happened on Christmas eve yesterday which made me leave the house and find somewhere else to live just like that. I was temporary homeless. What a great Christmas today.

4. chocolate

chocolate A member of some sort

I see we are in the same kind of living situation now :/ I do hope you can somehow find time for yourself and get yourself a present

5. JmpMster

JmpMster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

So sorry that was Christmas for you. Hoping you are safe and stay safe ((hugs))

Dawn and StillSurviving like this.
  6. sassy123

sassy123 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Grouphug1 everyone stay safe merry Christmas I hope hope things get better.

Dawn, may71 and StillSurviving like this.
  7. drinty

drinty I'd rather be a Cat.

Well it's 2.01am it be Xmas woo. Santa brought me a cold everyone is sleeping but me, I went to bed at 9pm been awake twice so far, fur babies are finally settled bless them.
    Today I'm thankful my mum is home from hospital and has the most caring husband to take care of her. I'm thankful for a roof over my head, dry feet and a full belly if I choose it. Christmas is a time of division for me, I like the sparkle and magic but don't care for the gluttony when there are so many that go without. I get called bah humbug but it's not like that.

Merry Christmas SF thanks for being a safe place ❤

Dawn, may71, StillSurviving and 2 others like this.
  8. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support SF Artist SF Supporter

25886D72-A857-4565-8DF1-CE4304BEFE2B.jpeg

It’s christmas Eve and the snows falling heavy. Looks like a Christmas wonderland. Just me and Bella my dog watching the snowstorm. Hope everyone has the best Christmas they can have, stay safe my friends.
    Love Brian and Bella ❤️

9. Kira

Kira SF Gelfling Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Oh Brian! It's so wonderful to see you! It's Christmas here for me and seeing you put a massive smile on my face :) You know that I adore you and Bella! Bless you my wonderful friend. I truly wish you all the very best for now and always :) oxox

10. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support SF Artist SF Supporter

Awe thank you my dear friend :) I hope you are well and happy. Sending you a big (((hug))) from me and Bella

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

It's Christmas day for me here :) Wishing you all a lovely Christmas. SF cares about you, yes you reading this. We ain't going anywhere, We're all in this together. Wishing you all a blessed day ((hugs))

Brian777, Dawn, may71 and 5 others like this.
  12. AmboySlim

AmboySlim Well-Known Member

Happy Christmas everyone. I hope we can get through this season together. It's been a tough year but I'm thankful I had you guys to help me with it

Dawn, may71, StillSurviving and 2 others like this.
  13. Kira

Kira SF Gelfling Staff Alumni SF Supporter

@Deety :) Please come and join us! You're not alone here. We understand in our own way. OX

Dawn, StillSurviving and Deety like this.
  14. Sunday16

Sunday16 Well-Known Member

@Kira @DrownedFishOnFire @shania Merry Christmas! You've been such a source of hope and kindness for me over the past year. I hope this new year brings back all the love to you.

shania, Dawn, may71 and 3 others like this.
  15. StillSurviving

StillSurviving Well-Known Member

It just feels like a normal day off work - listening to music, eating normal food and well, I did buy myself some gifts but testing them out over the course of the day.

Hope everyone is doing fine.

Dawn, may71, JmpMster and 1 other person like this.
  16. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi to all of you, how is your day going?! Are ye keeping well? x

Dawn and StillSurviving like this.
  17. Inya

Inya sarcastic annoyance

The only thing that makes this Christmas bearable is being alone.

StillSurviving and SofiaLisbon like this.
  18. Kiwi2016

Kiwi2016 Forum Pro

It's Christmas morning here ...just wanted to send one and all a hug ....
    [​IMG]

Dawn, may71, StillSurviving and 4 others like this.
  19. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

*hugs*

Dawn, StillSurviving and Kira like this.
  20. secretkey

secretkey SF Supporter

[​IMG]
    Hugs for everyone

bubblebear, Dawn, may71 and 4 others like this.