• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

A dedicated thread for those who will be alone this Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmpMster

Have a question? Message Me
Staff member
Forum Owner
ADMIN
To any following this thread that had posts edited or deleted- a note has been added on above to the post originally mentioning the edits deletions. I apologize to all that are /were involved in any way - it is all I have.

@Acy

Great poem - very well done- may have to make SF holiday cards for next year with that printed on it. :)

SofiaLisbon

Hey guys, hope you're having a nice Christmas eve. I had some candy but I ate it all, because of reasons. :)

Are you guys watching any special movies? Now its nothing special on tv, but hopefully later there will be some cool movies.

So yeah hope everyone is having a nice Christmas.

chocolate

A member of some sort
So something terrible and frightening happened on Christmas eve yesterday which made me leave the house and find somewhere else to live just like that. I was temporary homeless. What a great Christmas today.

chocolate

A member of some sort
I haven't posted in ages cos I'm miserable as all crap. I knew I'd be alone for Christmas but now it's 10 times worse because now I'll be alone in a freakin Motel room. Can't stay at home (long story) so I checked into a motel Friday night and it looks like I'll be here till next Saturday. 8 freakin nights in a freakin motel room all freakin alone. Freakin yay! Merry freakin Christmas. :(
I see we are in the same kind of living situation now :/ I do hope you can somehow find time for yourself and get yourself a present

drinty

I'd rather be a Cat.
Well it's 2.01am it be Xmas woo. Santa brought me a cold everyone is sleeping but me, I went to bed at 9pm been awake twice so far, fur babies are finally settled bless them.
Today I'm thankful my mum is home from hospital and has the most caring husband to take care of her. I'm thankful for a roof over my head, dry feet and a full belly if I choose it. Christmas is a time of division for me, I like the sparkle and magic but don't care for the gluttony when there are so many that go without. I get called bah humbug but it's not like that.

Merry Christmas SF thanks for being a safe place ❤

Brian777

Safety and Support
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Oh Brian! It's so wonderful to see you! It's Christmas here for me and seeing you put a massive smile on my face :) You know that I adore you and Bella! Bless you my wonderful friend. I truly wish you all the very best for now and always :) oxox
Awe thank you my dear friend :) I hope you are well and happy. Sending you a big (((hug))) from me and Bella

I haven't posted in ages cos I'm miserable as all crap. I knew I'd be alone for Christmas but now it's 10 times worse because now I'll be alone in a freakin Motel room. Can't stay at home (long story) so I checked into a motel Friday night and it looks like I'll be here till next Saturday. 8 freakin nights in a freakin motel room all freakin alone. Freakin yay! Merry freakin Christmas. :(
*hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00