• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

A dedicated thread for those who will be alone this Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pash69

SF Supporter
I haven't posted in ages cos I'm miserable as all crap. I knew I'd be alone for Christmas but now it's 10 times worse because now I'll be alone in a freakin Motel room. Can't stay at home (long story) so I checked into a motel Friday night and it looks like I'll be here till next Saturday. 8 freakin nights in a freakin motel room all freakin alone. Freakin yay! Merry freakin Christmas. :(
I'm so sorry you have to be there at this time of year (or anytime actually), please take care of yourself Kira you really are far to important, I hope 2018 is better than 2017 for you.
Take care Kira and stay safe please.

may71

I would rather be mentally healthy and happy alone than mentally ill and miserable in the company of a thousand people!
While it's good to have positive relationships, I totally agree that it's better to be alone than to be in an abusive relationship.

Wishing for better Christmases ahead for you Lifetalkz

may71

So something terrible and frightening happened on Christmas eve yesterday which made me leave the house and find somewhere else to live just like that. I was temporary homeless. What a great Christmas today.
Sorry to hear that Chocolate. Do you want to say why?

Sunday16

I haven't posted in ages cos I'm miserable as all crap. I knew I'd be alone for Christmas but now it's 10 times worse because now I'll be alone in a freakin Motel room. Can't stay at home (long story) so I checked into a motel Friday night and it looks like I'll be here till next Saturday. 8 freakin nights in a freakin motel room all freakin alone. Freakin yay! Merry freakin Christmas. :(
@Kira, my sweet friend, I just read your post and I'm so sorry you are in a motel on Christmas. My relationship with my family has been strained lately, too, so I understand how you're feeling. If you want to talk I'm here. In the meantime, here's a beautiful motel room and when you close your eyes to sleep tonight I hope you can dream you are in this beautiful place. You are a beautiful soul. {{{hugs}}}
room.jpg

Being alone without the one I loved today was one of the hardest things I've had to endure... so many rushing thoughts in my head, I just want them to stop. I just wish I could be happy and to have spent this day with someone who my heart belongs to still :'c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$465.00
Goal
$255.00