A dedicated thread for those who will be alone this Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pash69

SF Supporter
I haven't posted in ages cos I'm miserable as all crap. I knew I'd be alone for Christmas but now it's 10 times worse because now I'll be alone in a freakin Motel room. Can't stay at home (long story) so I checked into a motel Friday night and it looks like I'll be here till next Saturday. 8 freakin nights in a freakin motel room all freakin alone. Freakin yay! Merry freakin Christmas. :(
I'm so sorry you have to be there at this time of year (or anytime actually), please take care of yourself Kira you really are far to important, I hope 2018 is better than 2017 for you.
Take care Kira and stay safe please.

I would rather be mentally healthy and happy alone than mentally ill and miserable in the company of a thousand people!
While it's good to have positive relationships, I totally agree that it's better to be alone than to be in an abusive relationship.

Wishing for better Christmases ahead for you Lifetalkz

I haven't posted in ages cos I'm miserable as all crap. I knew I'd be alone for Christmas but now it's 10 times worse because now I'll be alone in a freakin Motel room. Can't stay at home (long story) so I checked into a motel Friday night and it looks like I'll be here till next Saturday. 8 freakin nights in a freakin motel room all freakin alone. Freakin yay! Merry freakin Christmas. :(
@Kira, my sweet friend, I just read your post and I'm so sorry you are in a motel on Christmas. My relationship with my family has been strained lately, too, so I understand how you're feeling. If you want to talk I'm here. In the meantime, here's a beautiful motel room and when you close your eyes to sleep tonight I hope you can dream you are in this beautiful place. You are a beautiful soul. {{{hugs}}}
View attachment 4882

Being alone without the one I loved today was one of the hardest things I've had to endure... so many rushing thoughts in my head, I just want them to stop. I just wish I could be happy and to have spent this day with someone who my heart belongs to still :'c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00