A dedicated thread for those who will be alone this Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Well done everyone.

No matter how we did, or how hard it was.....we managed it! We got through.
You're right! We did! :) This year was the most difficult by far and not something I ever want to do again but I got through it somehow. So many people here helped too. Your wonderful and encouraging words. Distractions... lots of distractions!!

Thanks everyone for your support and thanks for the encouraging words @StillSurviving :) You nailed it!! ox

Thauoy

[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]

Thanks to all of you who make SF what it is, a safe haven for anyone who is hurting or lonely to just be themselves and receive the friendship and support they deserve. This Xmas, let's all come together like the family we are to reach out to all our members who will be alone and let them know that they matter to us and are cared for. Please drop by to say hello, especially our newer members, and those who have been here longer but don't post so often

Tagging : @Acy, @Art123, @A guy with feelings, @afterlifepig, @AMSDBT, @Aquarius123, @Ash600, @baywasp, @brightlight, @Cody0991, @Coeur Brise, @Dawn, @Drea3127, @dugga, @Eadric, @EmB, @extraterrestrialone, @Forsaken Feline, @Forever unappreciated, @ForgottenFarewell, @Fudgewobble, @Freya, @GeminiStar, @Gryffindor99, @hairdressa14, @home free, @HumanExMachina, @Innocent Forever, @JDot, @Kira, @Kolisar, @Kiwi2016, @Laura79, @Lulabelle, @macey, @Magalee, @Magree, @may71, @Miss Invisible, @NoneKnowNothingness, @JmpMster, @PaladinofKnights, @Perfectblue, @Petal, @Ph1, @PhoenixLady, @Pieceoff*ck, @rabitt3434, @sedamDanaLjeta, @sleeplessnights, @steveb, @Struggling along, @TaylorN, @Thauoy, @Unknown_111, @walkerbait95, @YZO1R

Thanks Lara

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Tysm @shania for thinking of me in your Dec.23 post (I think that was the date, sorry if I'm wrong too lazy to check right now) and tagging me. Hope you had a good Christmas! Mine was good :) Since it ended though my mood seems to slowly be descending into some kind of weird & unsettling crash which is annoying. Anyway am back here now in hopes that perhaps this time around I might be able to find someone (gender not important, just someone tactful and sincere/decent) who might want to exchange pm's at least somewhat often (once a week or so?) to talk about life or whatever else they want to talk about. Just wanting to offer support to someone, show I care and have the same shown to me. Is there really no one else on here who would like that as well? :(

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Tysm @shania for thinking of me in your Dec.23 post (I think that was the date, sorry if I'm wrong too lazy to check right now) and tagging me. Hope you had a good Christmas! Mine was good :) Since it ended though my mood seems to slowly be descending into some kind of weird & unsettling crash which is annoying. Anyway am back here now in hopes that perhaps this time around I might be able to find someone (gender not important, just someone tactful and sincere/decent) who might want to exchange pm's at least somewhat often (once a week or so?) to talk about life or whatever else they want to talk about. Just wanting to offer support to someone, show I care and have the same shown to me. Is there really no one else on here who would like that as well? :(
Oh Jenn, I'm so sorry :( You are such a lovely person (I honestly mean that!)
For those members who try to PM me know, I'm absolutely terrible at responding. I don't know why. It's a shame because there are some really amazing people here who are so supportive. Luckily for me, I think most of them know that I'm crap at replying and don't take it personally. Atleast I hope so!

I DO know that there are plenty of others here who do like to PM. I hope that you can find someone who will take you up on this. For anyone who doesn't know JMG, she's absolutely wonderful and would be someone worth getting to know. I promise ;) Take care and I hope you can make some meaningful connections.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
ty @Kira for your kind words that was nice of you to vouch for me like that :)
I'll never understand why it is so difficult to find that kind of connection with someone it is just utterly baffling to me but I try not to let it upset me because I know what I am willing to give so if no one is willing to accept it from me then it is way more their loss than mine.

Magree

SF Supporter
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]

Thanks to all of you who make SF what it is, a safe haven for anyone who is hurting or lonely to just be themselves and receive the friendship and support they deserve. This Xmas, let's all come together like the family we are to reach out to all our members who will be alone and let them know that they matter to us and are cared for. Please drop by to say hello, especially our newer members, and those who have been here longer but don't post so often

Tagging : @Acy, @Art123, @A guy with feelings, @afterlifepig, @AMSDBT, @Aquarius123, @Ash600, @baywasp, @brightlight, @Cody0991, @Coeur Brise, @Dawn, @Drea3127, @dugga, @Eadric, @EmB, @extraterrestrialone, @Forsaken Feline, @Forever unappreciated, @ForgottenFarewell, @Fudgewobble, @Freya, @GeminiStar, @Gryffindor99, @hairdressa14, @home free, @HumanExMachina, @Innocent Forever, @JDot, @Kira, @Kolisar, @Kiwi2016, @Laura79, @Lulabelle, @macey, @Magalee, @Magree, @may71, @Miss Invisible, @NoneKnowNothingness, @JmpMster, @PaladinofKnights, @Perfectblue, @Petal, @Ph1, @PhoenixLady, @Pieceoff*ck, @rabitt3434, @sedamDanaLjeta, @sleeplessnights, @steveb, @Struggling along, @TaylorN, @Thauoy, @Unknown_111, @walkerbait95, @YZO1R

Thank you and I hope u are well and 2018 might just be the year for you to shine x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00