A delightful cocktail.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sonne, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonne

Sonne Member

<Mod edit: Abacus21 - methods>
    And boy, am I thirsty for death.

I dare anyone to tell me this won't work.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2006
  2. live

live Antiquitie's Friend

I dare you to face life.

3. Sonne

Sonne Member

Denied. :wink:

4. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Ide say it probably will work. Although to be honest it probably isnt going to be instant and your going to be in incredible pain if it isnt. Why will death quench your thirst?

5. Sonne

Sonne Member

I've got enough <mod edit: Malcontent - method> to knock out a small army, so hold on the pain Sally, I'll be comatose.

6. twilight

twilight Well-Known Member

Please don't take them. If it doesn't work, you could cause permanent damage to your organs. This will not make your life any better, it will only make matters worse. And if it does work, anyone you know will miss you tremendously and they will probably feel some sense of guilt that they couldn't save you. Please stay on the forums and tell us what's bothering you. We don't want you to do anything that you're going to regret. You will regret it if you take all those pills. Everyone on this forum can relate to what you're going through and we want you to live. I'm here for you if you want to pm me.

7. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

your a new member as well. If you didnt want to talk to someone about it then you probably wouldnt have ended up here. Were here to listen.

8. Sonne

Sonne Member

Nice edit.

9. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Just to clarify - methods are not allowed on this site.

They will be edited out to protect member safety.

10. live

live Antiquitie's Friend

Funny thing is, I can't be denied by you because I don't lose anything if you kill yourself. You lose the chance to be or do anything meaningful in the future, and anyone close to you loses most of all. There is no power in this; it only feels like it because your vision has narrowed to exclude your true strength. I should know.

11. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

<mod edit: Malcontent - no methods> either way, what is the point of this post? are you asking for help or what? correct me if im wrong, but it seems like the entire point of this thread is because you're proud of yourself and your little "cocktail." im not trying to be insulting but if you dont want help why post anything at all? There are some here who are still teetering on the edge and posts like this just upset them more. Seems kinda pointless.
    But, if you are actually looking for help and thats just your way of expressing it then my apologies.

12. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

One more mention of a method or asking for any, and this thread will be closed.

This site is pro-life - no methods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.