A dream I can clearly remember.

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by clairedelune, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

I might bore you with this but what surprises me is that I've been dreaming last night and I swear I can remember most of them. When other dreams have been always not remembered upon waking up, this one was different. So here goes the story.

This guy who I'm crushing on was carrying plastic bags for me on our way to the mall. Upon entering the mall, he suddenly got out of sight. So I kept on looking for him and waiting when I stumbled across some book racks. This time I was searching for one particular book but I could not find it when two of my friends, Pia* and Ann* came up to the mall. It was Ann's birthday and I heard myself greeting her. Then, my best friend in real life, Susie* arrived next. Then my ex-boyfriend, Stan* was suddenly at my side and it seems like we were expected to date. When I knew I was supposed to be waiting for my crush. But anyways, the five of us kept talking about this certain girl who was given a particular name who was in my dream, my best friend. When I only have one best friend in reality. And that was the end of it. Can someone interpret this for me? :mad:

*names were changed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.