a dream i don't want to forget

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by thepainwithin, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thepainwithin

thepainwithin Well-Known Member

I dreamt that my dog, Spencer, who is 7 and has really dark brown fur, drank out of his dog bowl, which was cleaned with a little bit of bleach, and it turned him into my dog who had recently passed, Tucker. It bleached his fur in Tucker's fur that was really golden brown and white. I remember in the dream he looked exactly like my old dog, from the softness of his fur to his face and everything.

I don't remember much else from the dream but I have dreams of my dog Tucker, from when I was 3-18, all the time. I miss him :/ and after he passed away my dog Spencer was never the same. He would cry and look around for Tucker and now that I go away to college and rarely come home, my parents tell me he cries and looks for me. He is MY dog, I picked him out of the pound when he was just a puppy and I raised him. He is my best friend, my only friend, if it weren't for him I would have nothing to give my love to.

I also dreamt last night that I met someone from my neighborhood and since I have bad social anxiety I didn't go into his garage with his friend, I just sat out there trying to text someone to give me a ride home until he gave me his garage door opener to come in. I couldn't text though, I kept hitting the wrong numbers, I remember getting so frustrated and giving up, I wanted to text like 555-1234 but kept hitting like 554-1334.

Then I dreamt I was playing catcher for my friend little brother and his friend in my front yard. I was using two mitts, a styofoam mit and a black softball mitt and my catchers ... armor? IDK I don't play baseball ... was a life jacket. Then when they left I spent 2 hours running up and down my block chasing after tennis balls. I would go to pick it up and kick it away, then I would finally get it and find more, and then I would go throw them on my lawn and see some more than I missed then the ones on my lawn would start to roll away. I did this for what seemed like 30 trips back and forth down my block.

Then I dreamt I went to bed at 3 PM in my sisters room, which had 2 beds for some reason, and my mom came in and she started to stroke my arm and I had cuts all up and down my arm and I was horrified that she would feel them. So horrified that I ripped myself out of my sleep and woke up.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry for your loss of your pet i am sure he meant the world to you hugs:cheekkiss

3. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Aww, sorry about your pet, he will always be within your heart. I'm sure he loved you as much as you loved him. were always here for you if you ever need someone to talk to :hug: xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.