A dream that even nature dislikes me

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by carebear32, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carebear32

carebear32 Well-Known Member

Now that Winter is over and Spring is here, I dreamed that everytime I left the house I was attacked and stung by bees. Of course keeping them out of the house is not easy either.

2. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Gah, I hate bees. I hate bees as much as some people hate snakes and spiders. Probably because I was stung about 40 or 50 times by a swarm of wasps when I was younger. @#$%. That dream would definitely be a nightmare to me.

Hmm... so wait... the fact that I was in fact attacked by a swarm of wasps, does that mean that nature dislikes me? That's not how I interpreted it at the time... I was thinking more along the lines of "wrong place, wrong time"... it hadn't occurred to me that nature itself might be intentionally targeting me. Well, now I have something else to worry about, then.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2012
  3. carebear32

carebear32 Well-Known Member

Um... Maybe that was a poor choice of words on my part. Thanks for that, Lonewolf. It's not so much that nature in general hates me. I guess I've always had this intense fear of bees. Yes, I have been stung before and it hurt like all hell. A bee landed on my trousers the other day and I almost panicked. I've just had this feeling like everything is against me lately.

4. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Just know that you're not alone in not liking bees. I don't think it's personal. Bees are just jerks. :laugh:

5. paul1990

paul1990 Active Member

Not sure why I should dislike bees. They could kill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.