A Drug Related Story

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Dante Wrath, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dante Wrath

Dante Wrath Member

Hey i'm sort of new here and i'm not to sure where this thread belongs so if i have inncorrectly placed it, would you please be so kind as to ask an administrator to move it please.
    I'm not really sure if this will have any relevence to anyone but i just felt like posting about an experiance i had in the past and never really had a chance to talk about.
    I was at a party about 7 or 8 months ago, i was drinking alot and smoking a lot of weed.
    When i was really drunk i took some speed and a very small cocain... Probably the thing i regret most in my life...
    I got really ill and out of it from this (obviously)
    I was then drugged with LSD and E's by someone who at this moment i still cannot remember.
    I passed out then and woke up the next morning with not even so much as a hang over.
    I found out later that there had been a girl at the party, i hadn't even met her before the night, this girl had drank a very small amount in comparison to me, and she had also not taken any other drugs apart from E's, in the morning i woke to seeing her in an ambulance in a critical state...
    In the end she did survive, but she chewed off her own lip and is now facialy scarred for life.
    I have thought often about that night, how did i survive, when i had taken a considerable amount more and not even ended up with a hang over...
    There are a number of explinations, our diet for the previous day, our own immune systems, but thats not what this thread is about.
    My life could have ended in exchange for one night of fun... Would it have been worth it.
    Thanks for reading my story.
  2. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

There's a leason to be learned here.

Never mix certain drugs. Mixtures can be deadly.
  3. Dante Wrath

Dante Wrath Member

Trust me i haven't since, also, this is the reason you shouldn't drink round people u don't know well.
  4. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

one thing thats always a huge guess is E. if she ate some from a different batch then there was probably different chemicals in it. The contents of E can range from pure MDMA to Ketamine and heroin. its always a total guess.
    oh yeah, and LSD doesnt really cause hangovers anyway, at least in my personal experience.
  5. Dante Wrath

Dante Wrath Member

I have never really had a come down or hang pver from anything, my body is just good like that, i just expected that i would after all that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.