a drunken bitter rant against men.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by feathers, Jan 28, 2011.

1. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

Men are dogs.

Literally. I don’t know what it is, but from my experience, being mentally ill seems to give you a predisposition to being attracted to men that will eventually fuck you up more and more and more.

Mainly, in my case, compulsive liars. What is it about compulsive liars, when you confront them about their lies, they don’t even admit that they’ve been caught out? And it takes multiple times at telling them “yes, i’ve fucking sussed you, you piece of shit” for them to finally admit that they’re just talking absolute shite to you AGAIN.

It can’t be that difficult to tell the truth, it really can’t. Especially to a girl you claim to love. But then again if you loved someone you wouldn’t be chasing after the girl they were paranoid about the second you broke up, would you? after denying having feelings for them throughout the entire of your relationship. Oh more lies again, why am I not surprised?

Funny though isn’t it, how someone who claims to care for you can WILLINGLY and MALICIOUSLY break you down on purpose until you’re a suicidal wreck, just so that they can feel like they are still needed and that you still aren’t over them, even though they know for a fact that you aren’t. Then they apologize, oh that makes me feel a whole hell of a lot better.

Why do I seem to attract compulsive liars. Or do I turn people into liars? I don’t know. Can I have a boyfriend who isn’t a pathetic piece of shit please?

I fucking hate men. All they’re good for is sex and cuddles. And sometimes they’re not even good for sex.

FUCK YOU. Prick.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

well i hope that rant helped and i hope you do find a man that is kind and considerated and faithful hugs

3. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

You described my ex and our past situation almost exactly. It took me days to get him to admit that he'd cheated on me with another girl, despite the fact that I had proof of it right there in front of me; and that was just the start of the compulsive lying. Really pisses me off how dumb men seem to think girls are. This guy sounds like a waste of space and you shouldn't waste another second on him.

4. feathers

I don't plan to >;| your ex sounds like a prick too, men like this don't deserve girls to care for them :/

5. Avarice

They really don't. =/

And woaaah, hold up a second. Are the lyrics in your signature from Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World? I've been totally obsessed with that song lately.

6. feathers

yus :) love it,

its on the butterfly effect too which is my favourite film of all time

7. Avarice

Ah, awesome! That film was on telly the other day from what I remember from the TV mag, aha. Awesome song!

Anyway, men are all lying pigs. Hate their guts. Hope they all die. :smile:

8. feathers

I think I love you

go lesbian with me? :D

9. Avarice

Haha, why not! Gotta be better than dating men any day.

10. Montana

Montana Member

hi. i'm a man. and im not a prick.

theres one thing i must say tho:
    i dont think theres a man who wont ever desire other women. we are programed to do it, and it just comes naturally.

But, we aint animals, and we can hold back our instincts. i believe that relationships require respect. IF you say to ur gf that u wont cheat, then dont do it. if u cant avoid it, then find a girl who agrees on a open relationship.

the man u described obviously has no respect. you gotta just get over him.

and dont give up on us!! there are a lot of good men out there, i'm sure ull find one!

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

he sounds like my ex BF...and the last BF cos I'm definately over men becauser of him....
    the cheatings bad enough but then to lie about it adds salt to the wound..
    *hugs* girls

12. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I follow your reasoning. You've had bad experiences with men, therefore the other ~3.3 billion men are dogs that you hate.

13. feathers

It's called a rant whilst in a very emotional and irrational state. No need to be pedantic.