A DUI yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyMeWhy

Not me, I don't drive.... but she does. She's takin methadone(amoung other things) and she was stopped by cops. I don't know the circumstances of her arrest-like if she was swerving or speeding-but she carries my needed meds on her person. Now I won't get them, for who knows how long. I should ran-sack her room lookin for them. I need them now because I have to worry about her being in jail for Xmas. And whether or not I'll even get my meds back, they may be confiscated. They're benzos and the bottle is in my name not hers..... Merry Fuckin Xmas huh? :mad: I am so dissapointed in her it's not even funny.

Sorry to hear about what happened. if you don't have access to your meds, is it possible to call your doctor and explain what happened? Maybe they can give you enough to get you through until you get them back. i hope things work out. :hug:

WhyMeWhy

Sorry to hear about what happened. if you don't have access to your meds, is it possible to call your doctor and explain what happened? Maybe they can give you enough to get you through until you get them back. i hope things work out. :hug:
I wish I could call my doc, but it's her doc too. They find out she will have her meds revoked, for drinking w/ them & driving-that's what happened! The cops confiscated everything that was not in her name, my bros-which he needs badly-& mine as well. Stupid bitch. I want to die.... I want to die. She's evil. For makin me feel like this.

I woke up today & wished for tommorrow
I don't want to be like anyone else
I woke up today & wished for tommorrow
I want to even be myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00