A&E

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Whirlwind, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whirlwind

Whirlwind Member

Think I need to go accident and emergency?

2. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

If you feel you need to go to accident and emergency please go there lovely :hug:

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, whirlwind. If you are feeling that you are out of control and might hurt yourself, yes, please head to A&E - stay safe. :hug:

4. Whirlwind

Whirlwind Member

I am soooo scared

5. three44

three44 Member

Whirlwind please find courage from us and go to the emergency room. Call a friend or close person to help take you.

6. Whirlwind

Whirlwind Member

I dont have anyone to take me, I keep it all to myself I dont like to burden anybody. 2 years ago the same thing happened to me, I went in to hospital as an IP but it really upset my daughter, she just thought I was in for depression, didnt know about the sucide attempt and I always put my 'mummy' face on so they dont see my hurt but after that IP stay she started to self harm and I am so scared of going to A&E because they will keep me in as an IP for sure and then she is going to cut even more. It breaks my heart my baby is 17 now and although we always had a super relationship she just cant reach out to her anymore and all I want to do is help her

7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Whirlwind, it's better to go to the hospital and be admitted and come back healthier than it is for you to harm or kill yourself. I think your daughter would want you to get the help you need. Please, keep yourself safe and go to A&E. :hug:

8. milkymilk

milkymilk New Member

if you think, you can't control anymore. better go hospital, at hospital can save your life. and relax yourself :wink:

9. Whirlwind

Whirlwind Member

I took a rather large overdose on Tues night, went to sleep only to be gutted to wake on wed morning alive and very unwell, so went to a&e. The trouble is I am still in hospital and still very suicidal and don't k ow what to so about it, I am scared! My poor like kids! What a pathetic individual I am! But a desperate one at that! Xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.