A Failed Life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AMess, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMess

AMess Member

I probably will go through with ending things. I just have a couple of questions. I have a set date that I will do this on. I feel somewhat relived, does anyone know why this is? I think it's just the fact of knowing I wont be around anymore to be stressed out. Would a letter make things better? Part of me feels as though maybe my mother might deserve to know why, the other part says that no one deserves to know. All answers will be appreciated.

2. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I hope you don't go through with it. But I to am wondering if I should leave a note or not.

3. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

There could be several reasons why you feel better by setting a date.

It sounds like you already understand that this would devastate your mother, and many other of your family and friends. There is no letter that can correct that.

Why not at least give an alternative option a try? Stick around here, let us know what has you stressed out or the cause of your pain?

We're a caring community, we try to help and support each other. There are a lot of people who may have been in your shoes and have found solutions here.

You're welcome here and you can post whatever is on your mind (within the FAQ) and won't be condemned or criticized.

If you want a private conversation, you can PM on of us, and if we're available, will be glad to talk with you.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I hope you don't do it either. I already have mine planned...I guess it makes me feel better that I have it that way. Gives me less of a chance to screw it up.

5. AMess

AMess Member

Maybe that's it, I feel like I have less of chance to screw this up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.