A failure a ps a

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by blackwidowweb, Oct 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackwidowweb

blackwidowweb New Member

There's so much I wish I could say but I can't, physically can't .. I just stare into space, conversations I want to say occurring in my head instead of me being able to voice them, crying out just to be held but instead I am ignored if I am lucky, if I am unlucky I might be on the receiving end of vicious attacks...

How do you ever feel like you matter when everyone tells you you don't, when everyone continues to show that you don't .. I didn't know where else to come but back here.. The thought of suicide is almost like a friend... A release from the noise in my head.. If only it were that easy as just in my head that would at least be possibly fixable...

I want to sleep and never wake up, I feel totally destroyed.

2. blackwidowweb

blackwidowweb New Member

Spiralling out of control, falling apart why don't I matter? What did I do that was that bad that it okay to push and push me until even I hate myself. I don't want to live any more I am so tired

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It is clear you are in a very painful place. We are here listening to you. I do not know what your situation is but even the darkest place there are other options, even if you personally do not see them. If you want to have those converations here and get some help and input we will listen.

4. CGMAngel

CGMAngel Well-Known Member

Hi - just wanted to say that I could really relate to much of what you said. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.